Chapter 34

Vaish was sitting on her bed, patting her leg continuously in anxiety. She was continuously biting her nails while lost in thoughts. It was enough for her. She really wanted to make a decisive decision with strong determination. Apart from her decision, she really wanted to stay away from Abhi, as far as possible. Her professional life was going smoothly. India's three best designers selected her for their launch and really appreciated her designs. She is very happy as she will be opening her boutique after a few months, but Abhi's presence won't let her do it. She inhaled deeply and stood up on her feet. She walked near her window, and an idea struck her. 

Vaishu (to herself): He won't find me. If I won't in this country, he could never find me. Yes, this is much better for me. 

She was continuously taking deep breaths as cold freezes were blowing over her face, making her hair fly in air. She had enough, and now she can't take it anymore. Going away from her daughter might hurt her, but she also knows that her daughter has a father standing beside her. A father who can fight for her daughter and take care of her.

***********

Abhi picked Sam up in his arms as he stepped down his car. He slamed the door of the car behind him as he walked inside his small mansion. There, the guard came rubbing behind him. Abhi made Sam lay down on the couch as she slept in the car while travelling. Abhi exhaled sharply as he looked at the guard.

Abhi: Keep my and Sam's bags in my room.

The guard nodded, leaving from there. There, he sat with a thud. He rubbed his temples, closing his eyes. His mind was bursting like a volcano. It was no one who could solve the confusion in his mind other than Vaishu, who wasn't appearing in front of him. Basically, it rubbed away from her own husband. Abhi looked at Sam as she stirred in his sleep. She gently hugged the cushion near her and mumbled something in her sleep.

Sam (in sleep): Mumma, please don't go.

Abhi heard her and felt a sharp pain in his heart seeing her angel calling for her mother. He closed his eyes as tears fell from his eyes. That's when his phone buzzled, and a notification popped up. He clicked the notification, and his anger suddenly rose as he heard the news, which highlighted that businesswoman Avneet Kaur is marrying Siddharth Nigam. He suddenly slammed his phone on the couch.

Abhi (dangerous whisper): I wish, I wish I could stop this marriage. I swear, Siddharth, if I won't be happy in my life, I won't let you also be happy in your life, and I mean it.

He glanced at Sam, who was sleeping before standing up and leaving for the washroom. He splashed the water on his face so harshly that water splashed on the mirror in front of the sink. His collar and hair sank in water as he again splashed water hard. He looked in the mirror to find himself furious.

**********

Sidd was standing there in front of the standing mirror, staring at himself. He was feeling something missing, which is necessary, and he knew what it was. It was his dada's blessing, which he couldn't get. He didn't know what happened to him all of a sudden, but he dragged his phone from the side table calling Abhi.

Abhi, who came out of the washroom eubbing his hair with his topic, popped up to see the caller id. He closed his eyes for a moment and pressed the volume button. His act declined the call.

There, Sidd was inpatiently waiting for him to pick up the call but was disappointed as his call was declined. He decided to leave a voice note, and he did.

Abhi was brushing his hair when his phone buzzled. He picked it up to see a voice note from his brother. Unknowingly, his fingers tapped the play button.