Chapter 8

Next Day 

Abhi was woken with the alarm ringing, past night memories came rushing to his mind. The bed next to him was always occupied by Sid before his marriage , Vaishnavi had never objected the brothers in fact she became a part of them . If Abhi was dad like figure to Sid then Vaishu is like mother. Well now those memories became past, one is dead and other escaped from him. But the main question in his mind roaming like a storm was is her wife alive ?, If yes then why doesn't she show herself.

He struggled his thoughts off and picked his phone as a notification popped. He stared at the picture like a lost kid.

Abhi (in mind): I wish I would have heard you once before throwing you out of here. Where are you Sidd ?

He placed phone back as he heard Sam's cute voice. He looked at her and there she was already awake hugging her teddy and smiling at her father with the cutest face ever. Abhi smiled as he looked at her.

Abhi: My doll woke up ?

Abhi picked Sam and placed her in his lap. She stood in his lap.

Sam (excited): Yeeee....

Abhi chuckled looking at her and picked her up leading to washroom, washing her face and tieing her pony while she was playing with her pony when she said.

Sam (playing with toy): Papa, you know my fliend (friend) in our neighbour ?

Abhi (busy brushing her hair): Hmm...

Sam: You know her mama is with her, she always says that her mama makes her pony. Papa wlere is my mama ?

Abhi stopped as she completed as if his lips got tied with each other. His eyes became blank. He didn't knew what to answer her now while she looked at him.

Sam: Papa, say naa.

Abhi (trying to divert the topic): She went to her mom, will return soon. Let's go shopping today?

Sam (clapping her hands): Yessssss

Abhi chuckled looking at her picking her up and paced till kitchen placing her on slab and making breakfast. In between, both laughing and giggling and Abhi awwing on her cuteness chuckling and tickling her.

After breakfast they went to shopping in a hall. Sam was being so crazy and excited behind shopping that she wasn't even walking but jumping here and there while Abhi giggling seeing her and walking behind her.

He passed a designer shop when suddenly his eyes caught a girl's side pose. It was none other than Vaishu. He was shocked as core like his world slipped upside down. His eyes wide open. He stumbled seeing her talking to shop keeper buying dresses. Sam shouted Abhi's name which led him come out of his trance. Sam already reached the other shop as it was mall. He looked at her and then Vaish. He went near her picking him up in his arms and going back to shop where he saw Vaish and alas, Vaish waa already gone. He struggled off and thought it as illusion.

Sam dragged him with her. She was sitting on rides enjoying, laughing out loud like Abhi was looking at her happy but his mind was stuck with Vaish somewhere.

In London,

Everyone was in meeting room getting ready for meeting which was being held after 15 minutes. Everyone was already present with Sidd preparing for presentation as he was suppose to give presentation but he was looking quite nervous and terrified regarding it.

Time passed like air and Avneet entered meeting room with grace, boldness and confident which a girl should be. Everyone stood for her and greeted her. She smiled signing them to sit. The meeting started and the first one to give presentation was Siddharth who was so much nervous that sweat formed in his hair.

He slowly calmed himself coming infront of everyone and for a while he felt like his dream is in front of him which was handling the business well. He smiled to himself starting the presentation being serious describing everything in a flow without any hesitation with a raise in his voice and this made Avneet to fall into an ocean of feelings seeing Siddharth's every move. She struggled it off for almost 3 times but again ended like that. Beside that main question in her mind was 'what is actually happening with her?' 'Is she falling for him? ' but most important 'How can she?'

.
.
To be continued.

Double update.

Words=745