Chapter 26

She looked up to see him already staring at his brother standing in front of him. Avu looked at them confusingly.

Avu: Why are you guys looking at each other like this? Oh wait, let me introduce you. Mr. Abhishek, he is Siddharth,  my P.A. as well as my fiancè while Siddharth he is my new business partner, Mr. Abhishek.

Sidd didn't hear what she said because everything around him stopped the moment he saw his brother standing in front of him. He stumbled on his feet, and the gift box fell from his hand.

Abhi (in shock): You...

Sidd looked down, not knowing what to say. Abhi stepped closer to him with anger clear in his eyes.

Abhi (in anger): What are you doing here?

Sidd didn't dare to look up at his anger filled eyes. That's when Avneet interrupted in between.

Avu (coming between Abhi and Sidd, sacrastically): Excuse me! Can I know what is happening here?

Abhi (in anger): You should ask your P.A.

Avu turned behind to face Sidd while he was sweating by now. Avu examined his situation and decided to be polite so that they wouldn't become the centre of attention.

Avu: Tell me, Siddharth, do you know him?

Sidd (looking down, sobbing): H-He is my brother, Abhishek Nigam. The C.E.O of Nigam Empire.

That's when Avneet was dumbfounded. Her eyes widened as a flashback played in her mind.

Flashback

Sidd= My....My brother has his own company in India. He is a businessman and me...I have worked for him so, yeah I have experience.

Faisu: Ma'am, his brother's name is Abhishek Nigam, who is a businessman and owns his empire whose base was made by his late father and mother.

Flashback ends

Abhi (sacrastically): Very well ma'am. Your financè hides many things from you.

Avu (composing herself, looking at him with anger in her eyes): I trust him.

Abhi (stepping towards Sidd): I will ask you for the first and the last time. If you didn't answer them then, today it will be your bad.

Sidd got scared and stepped behind, looking at him with fear in his eyes.

Abhi (in anger): Where is Vaishnavi? I know she is with you, and I want her to be here. Otherwise, you will see the worst of me.

Avu (again coming in between them, bold): If you remember, you are standing in a seminar arranged by our company only. It is advised to be in your limits.

Abhi (shouting in anger): I won't be in my limits because I have lost my wife because of him.

He said, yelling at Sidd, and that was enough for Sidd to control. He clenched his fist and shouted all of a sudden with tears flowing from his eyes.

Sidd (yelling): I haven't done anything. I haven't killed her.

His yell drew everyone's attention towards him. Everyone in the hall looked at them, gossiping to each other. Jai, who heard his yell, came a little forward.

Sidd (yelling): When I told you I don't know where Vaishu bhabhi is, then why are you repeating it again and again? I have told you that I haven't murdered her, nor I know where she is?