Chapter 22

Everyone again cheered up. Sidd and Avneet were looking at each other with many emotions rushing inside them. That's when Sidd got emotional and hugged Avneet tightly. The whole crowd went Aww while Arun got a little surprised seeing such a quick reaction from Sidd. Avneet hugged him back while Sidd's hot breath landed on her neck, spreading peace inside her. That's when she heard him whisper in her ear.

Sidd: I-I love you too. Please never leave me.

Sidd hugged her tighter. Avneet smiled being happy beyond the limit. That's when Arun yelled signing Jai.

Arun and Jai (shouting): CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

Sidd and Avni broke the hug to see around. Sidd looked down, blushing. Everyone went out one by one except Jai and Arun. Jai went near Sidd and hugged him tightly. Sidd hugged him back.

Jai (breaking the hug): Congratulations guys, from now I will call you Siddharth

Avu (glaring Jai in anger): Siddharth bhai!!!

Jai rolled his eyes while Sidd chuckled silently looking at them. That's when Arun wrapped his arm around Sidd's neck.

Arun: When are you marrying now bro?

Sidd (blank, nervous): I-I don't know.

Avni smiled and held his both hands.

Avu: I want you to meet my parents. My dad also wants to meet you.

Sidd thought for a second before nodding. Avneet turned towards Arun.

Avu: kindly inform the manager about his leave. He won't come tomorrow also.

Sidd: But.....

Avu (looking at him, cutting him): Don't you want to come with me?

Sidd: No, I want but leaving all this.

Avneet stepped closer to him, increasing his heartbeat. He looked down in nervousness.

Avu (making puppy faces): Don't you want to spend time with me?

Sidd melted and slowly pinched her cheek.

Sidd: Cute!

Avu smiled and dragged him from there holding his hand while Arun and Jai went aww.

***************

Abhi was sitting on the couch, folding his fingers thinking about it for the last time. That's when Vaishu's mom came and sat on the couch in front of him while Sam was playing with her toys beside Abhi. Yes, he decided to drop her at her nani's home after 3 days and to clear some doubts too. Vaishu's mom served him tea.

Vaishu's mom: Have it, my dear.

Abhi accepted smiling and sipped the tea. He looked down before asking.

Abhi (politely): Can I ask you something? Will you answer it honestly, please? It's my life's biggest question.

Vaishu's mom nodded.

Abhi: Is Vaishu alive?

Vaishu's mom froze at her spot. She didn't know what to answer. She looked away.

Vaishu's mom (shocked): W-What do you mean?

Abhi (sitting beside her, holding her hand): Aunty please, tell me if Vaishu is alive or not. I-I have seen her with my eyes but I'm not sure. I-I wonder if It's my hallucination or if is it for real. Please, Aunty, tell me that she is alive please.