Chapter 21

It was Monday and today was a special day for Avneet. She was going to do something unexpected by anyone today. Jai was also the member of planner. She came out of the washroom,  wearing her night suit, singing a song drying her hair with towel. She walked towards the dressing and switched the hair dryer. Her hair were flying in the air while a beautiful smile flashing on her lips. She walked towards her wardrobe and started choosing her dress. She picked up a dress and started examining it.

Avu (to herself): Siddharth will like it for sure.

She smiled. After 1 minute, she came out of washroom and stood infront of the mirror.

Avu (dropped the lipstick and pressing her lips): Perfect!

Avu (narrowing her eyes while smiling looking in the mirror): Today, Siddharth is gone!

Saying this she walked near her bed and left the room dragging her branded gucci handbag.

*************

Sidd was standing in the kitchen of cafe, dissolving the coffee in the mug. He was lost in his own world and he didn't blinked his eyes. That's when, Arun noticed him and paced near him. He stood behind Sidd but Sidd didn't noticed him till now.

Arun: What are you doing?

That's when, Sidd flinched and the mug fell from his hand making loud noise. Everyone looked at them. Sidd realized what he did. He quickly bend down.

Sidd (picking the glass pieces, panicked): I-I am s-sorry. I was l-lost.

Arun, who noticed his behaviour made him standing by holding him from shoulders calming him down.

Arun (making him stand): It's fine! Calm down.

Arun made Sidd sit on the stole nearby and asked a cleaner to clean everything while Arun went near Sidd, who was still looking down playing with his fingers. Arun exhaled holding his hands.

Arun: What happened?

Sidd (looked down): N-No nothing.

Arun glared at him.

Arun (ordering him): Sidd....!!

Sidd (looked up at him): I-I was wondering if I did right. I mean can our relationship create problems for me. Y-You know my brother is looking for me. W-What if h-he finds me?

Arun (rubbing his hands): Relax Siddharth! Think positive. Aren't you happy with this relationship?

Sidd: I-I am but....

Arun (cuts him): No if, No but. Now go and change your suit. Coffee spoiled your shirt.

Sidd nodded and left from there.