Chapter 3

This pic has my heart

This pic has my heart. 😘❤️

Sid's POV

Finally, I got the job, I am happy but I know my happiness was gone that day. I hate myself but the only reason I am alive is to prove my innocence. I require this job very badly or else the landlord is ready to kick me out of the house, but more importantly I need some money for bread and butter, but Avneet mam did not agree. She thinks me being the brother of a businessman doesn't require money and is living a luxurious lifestyle but what we always see is not true. In my case also it was the same I am not a brother of a businessman but " was", he is now ready to kill me.

Thought all this was a waste of time, but I am feeling dizzy maybe because I am hungry and did not have food for a long time. I took the support of the wall but slowly everything seemed unclear. The last thing I saw was a man calling peon to bring water and taking my name and supporting me but I was not in a state to say or move. I'm sorry dada.

PoV ends

The staff member came forward to help him, he was calling Siddharth but there was no response. One of the members sprinkled water on him, but it was of no use. Faisu made him drink the water but it was also of no use. Seeing the chaos Avneet came out of her room.

Avneet (Angry): what hell is going on here?

Sm : Mam, the new boy fainted mam, he is not waking up.

Avu (shocked): What..!then what are you watching? take him to the hospital.

Faisu : yes mam

Faisu took him to the hospital, immediately Sid was taken into the emergency ward. Doctors started their treatment. Avneet was in a dilemma about whether to go to the hospital or not. He was a mere employee moreover that it was not even 10 minutes back he was appointed as her PA and she was interested in him. Although his behavior seemed weird to her, those hazel eyes held pain, mystery, and suffering but she didn't care about it and closed her eyes as she remember what her father's lesson taught her. "If anyone is in trouble, help him not assuring if he is a billionaire or poor.". She opened her eyes and within a minute left for the hospital carrying her Gussi purse.

It was 2 hours since doctors didn't come out of the emergency ward. Faisu was with him all the time. Avneet reached the hospital, only to be greeted by Faisu

Fais: Hello mam

Avneet: hey, what did the doctors say?

Fais: He is weak mam, neither gained consciousness. They are still treating mam. Nothing is told.

Avu: It's been more than two hours already.

By that time doctor came, he immediately recognized Avneet and greeted her. She is a famous businesswoman so obliviously they know her for the charity works she did for their hospital.

Dr: Hello mam, you came here, any problem?

Avneet: huh.... actually my PA is admitted here.

Dr: tell the patient's name mam.

Fais: Siddharth

Dr: Oh, that boy, he seems to be weak and had not taken a proper meal, I think it was more than a week since he had not taken a complete meal. That's why he fainted and he was stressed too. I have given him the dosage and required medication.

Avneet: Doctor why he is unconscious still now?

Dr: Because I have given him sedatives for peace of mind, his Bp was also high, he might have to face a brain stroke if you guys wouldn't have been at the time. But he is fine now and it takes time to get conscious. I am not giving false hope but he was in a critical condition.

Faineet : what !!!

Dr: calm down, he is fine now but I can sense that the young man has gone through a lot and he was continuously murmuring Bhai Bhai .....

Fais: oh he has a brother! Actually, he joined today only so we don't have any info about him.

Dr: It's okay, but take care of him. He is fine now, but again the same thing happens, it can be life-threatening. Try to contact his brothers maybe it would help.

Avneet: sure and thank you, doctor.

Dr: it's my pleasure, but after discharge, he needs proper rest and light meals. Please don't give him any stress.

Both of them nodded, Avneet saw Sid's body through the window, his face was pale he lost his charm, and the drips attached to his hand made her feel sad. Faisu said he will stay. Avneet really wanted to stay but then she realized he was just an employee something in her was giving her a strange vibe that she never felt before.  She controlled herself and returned home, lost in her thoughts. Finally, she came to a decision on investigating Sidd from now only. 

That's it for today, To be continued. 

Words= 850