34~ Welcome to B06-32

Start from the beginning

The tall demon walked over to his horse and grabbed his spear. "Well then, I'm going to take care of some business" "business?" "I'll be back just wait here" Sonju said as he began to walk. "By the way, what did you talk to Emma about?" Sonju asked. "Nothing really, just the usual goodbye" Mujika lied. "...I see, okay. I'm going to get rid of the nuisance" Sonju said as he ran deep into the forest.

Hours later over the hills of the wasteland the children were walking across the land. With bows and A-rows, food supplies and a new amulet. Owned by Emma. Emma Held the amulet firmly in hand. The night sky began to creep up and the stars were out.

"It's colder in the night and I don't want you sick again" Ray said to y/n as he took his scarf and wrapped it around her neck. "I won't be able to breathe if I have two scarfs on-" "Well at least you won't be sick" the boy said as he took y/ns hand.

"How much longer?" Mark asked. "Are we getting close?" Jemima asked as she held y/ns other hand with a tired look on her face. "Emma what are the coordinates?" Ray asked. "Let me check" said Emma. She took the silver pen out of her pocket and opened it as the bright screen projected. Emma's eyes widened.

"Huh?" She said. The location of B06-32 appeared on the screen. "There's no mistake. The place we are right now is B06-32" Emma said. The other children stood there confused. "It can't be right"
Y/n said nervously. "It's right here! This is it" Emma said, pointing to the screen. "Are you serious!?" Don asked. "What are we going to do?" Nat asked. "There's...nothing here" y/n said confused and sad. Where the children stood was a compete wasteland. Nothing or anything around for miles.

"How about people? Is there anyone nearby?" Ray asked. Nat took out his binoculars. "Hmm..I don't think so.." the red haired boy said. "What about Mr. Minerva? Is he not here either?" Alicia asked panicked. "That liar!" The small children screamed. "He said he'd be here!" "And said to come see him!" "That's why we came!" The small children yelled and panicked. "Guys please calm down" y/n said. "Are you guys done yet?" Ray asked unamused. "Yeah-" the children said out of breath from shouting.

"Okay so listen, if Minerva is the actual one going to and from the two worlds...it means he's not constantly in this one. And even if there's a reduced danger of being attacked by demons in this area...he can't have a sign saying 'there's humans here' or have a human stand out all the time. Emma give me the pen" Ray said. Emma too her pen out of her pocket and handed it to Ray.

"Last night I saw the rest. The rest of the information inside the pen that only got us half way last time" Ray said. "So that's what you were doing" y/n said as Ray nodded. "Did you find anything?" Gilda asked. "No nothing, to be accurate I couldn't see anything" Ray said. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked. "I couldn't go to the next slide. Even though I put in the correct answer. No matter how many times I tried the only thing I was able to see was Mr. Minervas message. Besides, Norman didn't tell Emma to look through this pen carefully before escaping. I had assumed the information wasn't something we needed immediately. But that wasn't it, I was wrong" Ray said.

He opened up the book they brought with them from the house and he held the pen in his other hand. "So I'm guessing, it's made so you can't see beyond a certain point unless you go to a specified location" Ray said. "A specified location..." Emma said. "Yeah, here at B06-32" Ray said with a grin. "Let's try it!" The children said. Ray threw the book to Don who opened it and began readying the lines.

Ray opened the pen to reveal the bright screen. There was a small box on the screen where the children attempted to type the password. "The password is different than before" y/n said as she put her hand on Rays shoulder. "It's the screen that gave an error and prevented me from seeing further" Ray said.

"Page 108 line 15!" Don shouted to Ray. "History! The word is history" Ray said as he typed the word into the screen. "Please work" y/n said with a nervous expression, staring at the screen. Suddenly the screen glitched and a map appeared onto it. "Yes!" The small children cheered. "A map...there's an entrance over there that leads underground!" Y/n said as she grabbed Rays arm. All the children ran towards the area where the map showed the entrance.

"Ray! Y/n! Over here! Something is moving" Emma said as she ran towards a silver door on the ground opening up. "It's here" Emma said with a determined look.

Ray opened the door that had a ladder leading deep into the ground. "So it really is here!" "He wasn't a liar!" Alicia and Chris said with smiles. Ray hoped down the ladder first, then helping y/n down and the other children. "I'm so nervous" Jemima said as she held y/ns arm tightly. "Why? He is on our side" y/n said as she picked Jemima up carrying her on her waist. "I know but it's a bit scary down here" Jemima said. "We've been chased by demons and you think this is scary?" Ray asked. "Hey! Have some compassion here" y/n said as she lightly hit Rays arm.

"Guys this way" Emma said as she lead the group down the hall with lantern. "So past this hallway is..." Lanni began. "Yeah" Emma Said. The Children finally made it to the end of the dark hallway and were met with a brick hall full of different rooms labelled with numbers. "This is...an underground shelter for humans?" Ray said quietly. "Y/n! There's something in that room I heard someone" Jemima said as she hugged y/n tightly. "She's right-" Ray said as he put his hand on y/ns shoulder.

Y/n opened the door slowly to reveal a room full of computer and tv screens, a large table and chairs...and a man sitting at the top of the table. A teacup in his hand and a tin of biscuits next to him. The man had black hair with white steaks and a growing beard.  He wore a white shirt with a brown long jacket hanging over his shoulders. "Hey there" The man said. Y/n, Rays and all of the children's eyes widened.

"You must be tired after your long trip. Welcome to the B06-32 shelter"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys tysm for 2k!! I really appreciate it so much <3
By the way if you haven't noticed Jemima is one of my favourites and I thought it would be cute if she had this adorable bond with y/n and Ray