𝟐𝟔

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅:
𝘙𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘢𝘳

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅:𝘙𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘢𝘳

this chapter is also very messy mostly
bc i changed my mind on ivy's character
so...sorry

The first thought that flashed through her mind was how much pain she was in. Her second was where is Ivy? They weren't in the elevator anymore. There was this heavy, dark mist—

Was she still in Tartarus? No, no, they left that. They left Tartarus...right. Had that all been a bad dream? Had that all been a trick, and they never left the Mansion of Night? Has all of this been a trick? Bob, Damasen, was that real? Tartarus—no, that part had to be real—

"The chains..." A hoarse, crackly voice said from practically on top of her. Then there was a cough and Vivi pressed her hands into her eyes. When she blinked again, she saw Ivy practically laying on top of her, checking for her heartbeat.

The second her eyes met Ivy's she began sobbing on her shoulder.

"Alive," she croaked out between her sobs. "Your heart beat—"

"I'm fine," Vivi groaned out, raising her arm to grab onto Ivy's arm. Her own voice sounded awful, unlike her own. "Where—"

Ivy lifted her head, and she looked awful. She looked worst then in the red hue of Tartarus. She could see all the cuts, dried blood, scratches and tears that coated her face. She was so injured that Vivi wanted to heal her, but she wasn't sure where they were. She grabbed for her sword.

"I don't—"

Vivi distantly saw a shadow moving towards Ivy. Without thinking, she pushed Ivy down and thrusted her sword up, stopping the shadow in it's spot. The only reason she didn't stab completely through is because they lifted their hands up and she saw flames on his finger tips.

"Touch her and I'll rip your head from your neck," Vivi snapped, still in defense mode. She doesn't know where she and Ivy are at, and Ivy is in no position to protect either of them. Although, she's thought that before and Ivy still had.

"Hey—Woah!" The shadow laughed nervously. She couldn't place the voice. Her head felt clouded, heavy, aching. "Nice, uh, nice sword you got there can you get it away from my neck? I kinda need my neck."

The mist around them seemed to no longer be black. Was her eyes playing tricks on her? Was her mind?

"Leo," Ivy croaked out, nudging her arm down. "V, Leo, mist is fucking with us. This is Leo."

It was hard, but Vivi lowered her arm, all but dropping the sword. Ivy helped Vivi sit up, she somehow didn't seem in pain, and with all her injuries, she wasn't sure how that was possible.