𝟐𝟕

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻:
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸

                                                   Ivy felt everyone's eyes on her, but she kept her gaze on Reyna

She was leaning on Vivi. Her entire body hurt and she was in so much pain, but Vivi helped her manage it. She told Vivi she wasn't healing a bone in her body until she got some rest—which was a very bad idea and she was in a lot of pain. Vivi wanted to put her asleep and let her heal more naturally, but she made the mistake of mentioning Reyna.

They both stared each other down for a while and now Vivi was her walking painkiller.

She was actively avoiding those eyes. She can feel those eyes and she knows they will be able to see through her walls. She's too weak to hide it from them, in too much pain.

So, she avoided his eyes. She felt Vivi shake her head, but those eyes never budged. She wished they did, but there was a part of her that felt safe, knowing that that he was here meant she was safe.

"You're alive," Reyna said, and Ivy couldn't tell if she was happy about it or not.

"Ah, yes, well, had to make sure my mom got her trophy," she mused bitterly before her eyes found Nico. "Are you eating a pomegranate?"

He stared at her blankly before holding it out, "Want one?"

She scrunched her nose. "Rather fall into Tartarus."

Nico found that amusing, even Vivi snorted and out a hand on her mouth, Reyna even seemed a tad amused but no one else did. She could feel Percy's disapproving gaze, still not looking at him.

"But yes, Roman, you," Ivy coughed into a rag as Vivi rubbed against her back. Blood was in it and she just grimaced. "I just talked to my mom and she confirmed it.l

"You what?" Percy blurted out.

She didn't look at him, "I promise it was not willingly. She said that she was taking her hand out of the war and ah, said, the Roman girl must bring that goddess' statue to Half-Blood hill. Then she started talking about her stupid trophy."

"That goddess," Annabeth said offendedly.

"Trophy?" said Leo.