𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻:
𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴

these are just my hc (which are technically cannon in my pjo universe)

cannon in my pjo universe)

Proposals/Marriage/Weddings
          —Ivy and Percy

they get married right out of high school. they are 110% that couple. mostly bc (greek) demigods don't live that long. plus they are both supposed to be dead so they wouldn't want to waste a minute.

ivy is the one who suggests it, and percy says yes immediately and they have like those cheap kid rings from walmart bc it's all they could afford (like without ivy stealing or borrowing money from their family)

it's a small ceremony. and by small, i mean there's only vivi, annabeth, grover, nico, sally, paul, james, and sammy (ivy's parents). they just go to the courthouse sign the papers, they go out to eat.

(ivy told her mom she isn't allowed to come and dared her to start another war. but poseidon wasn't allowed either bc then ivy would have to invite her mom and it would've been a mess. poseidon and eris still show up "in disguise" but ivy and percy both know it's them but ignore it)

they hyphenate their names but always introduce the other with their last name. (ex: percy introduces ivy as ivy jackson. ivy introduces percy as percy henwick)

there's more.

percy and ivy propose at every dinner they go to after that to get a free desert. they start to have a contest on who can get the most attention/ppl crying.

percy is always in the lead.

when they were about, twenty four, twenty five, they are in their cute little apartment, and they ordered pizza (yes, they both have their own separate pizza) just watching ivy's favorite movie (she's literally quoting it quietly to herself) when Ivy isn't paying attention, he pulls out a real wedding ring (bc they never got ride of their cheap little ones) and—

("Ivy," Percy called out softly. Ivy swatted his arm.

"Shh, it's getting good."

"Ivy. Ivy. Ivy!"

"My love, unless someone is dying," Ivy pointed at the TV, "because he is, it can wait ten minutes.

"I'm going to die because you're not giving me attention."

Ivy rolled her eyes but still didn't give him attention. Percy pouted and looked back at the ring in his hand. He reached over to the remote, making Ivy protest since she was laying comfortably on his lap, He turned the TV off and she groaned before turning and looking up at him.