𝟏

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲:
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘨𝘴 𝘖𝘯 𝘔𝘦𝘵𝘩

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲:𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘨𝘴 𝘖𝘯 𝘔𝘦𝘵𝘩

                                               Everyone was starting to annoy her. Ivy didn't want to be on the ship in the first place. Then she was told she couldn't make anyone's nervousness and uneasiness worst out of her amusement. So, now, she was stuck feeling claustrophobic with everyone pacing around, making sure they won't explode on the Romans. Or something like that.

Ivy was flipping through a magazine in her room when Vivi barged in and flipped down on her floor. Ivy flipped to the next page.

"What if I was naked?"

Vivi raised an eyebrow from the floor, "I was the only healer to a bunch of suicidal idiots. I've seen things I will never recover from."

Ivy shrugged, "So why are you here instead of with your girlfriend?"

Vivi let out a sigh and ran her hands down her face, "I love Annabeth, I do, but I am going to strangle her."

"Sounds like a happy relationship to me."

"She's just thinking of the worst possibilities that won't happen because the worst doesn't usually happen!" Vivi started to rant. Ivy looked up and raised her eyebrow. "Okay, okay. I know it usually does, so is it really the worst-case scenario? You can only plan it so much. And she's been so stressed lately and won't even tell me what's going on."

Ivy let out a sigh and put the magazine to the side, "Vivi, whatever is going on, I know Annabeth will tell you at some point. You know how she is, likes to do everything herself until she can't. You just need to be patient and there."

"I know, I know—"

BOOM!

Ivy lurched forward and Vivi sat up quickly. They shared a look before standing up and hurrying up the to top deck. When they appeared on the top deck, they saw Annabeth glaring at an armless statue as if she was trying to figure out how to destroy it.

"—will not have weapons inside the Pomerian Line! I certainly will not have Greeks!"

Jason took a step forward toward the statue as Ivy and Vivi went to stand next to Annabeth.

"Terminus," he said. "It's me. Jason Grace."

"Oh, I remember you, Jason!" Terminus grumbled. "I thought you had better sense than to consort with the enemies of Rome!"

"But they're not enemies—"

"That's right," Piper jumped in. "We just want to talk. If we could—"

"Ha!" snapped the statue. "Don't try that charm speak on me, young lady. And put down that dagger before I slap it out of your hands!"