𝟐𝟗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞:
𝘞𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺...𝘖𝘳 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘦

                                                   "Please tell me she's killing you too?"

Vivi didn't look away from Jason as Ivy closed the door but she nodded.

"Yes, she is, she is everywhere. I love her, I do, but I like breathing." Vivi immediately agreed. "And she's never this clingy. I'm the clingy one! And I'd love it if it wasn't for the fact that she's walking on eggshells around me."

"Percy is clingy," Ivy said as she sat down on one of the chairs, setting her crunches to the side.

"Everyone knows," Vivi said dryly. Ivy rolled her eyes.

"But it's like ten times worst! But it's like weird because he keeps a distance but he's always there. It's sweet and cute but I'm not use to this."

"It's like they are afraid we are just going to snap and kill everyone on the ship."

"I mean, we could, but wouldn't. Look at me, I can barely even walk—"

"Ow!"

Ivy turned to Jason. She completely forgot he was even there. "We are trying to talk—"

"Ivy," Vivi shot her a look before turning to Jason. "What hurts?"

"Nothing it just surprised me," Jason said with a slight wince as Vivi lightly touched the cut in his ribs. "It was really cold, it's usually warm."

Vivi froze, "What? Ivy?"

Ivy raised her hands, wincing only slightly, "Don't look at me. I'm pretty sure you could stab me and I wouldn't even feel it."

Vivi sighed and bit the top of her lip, "Okay. Okay, look, I'll put nectar on the gaze and wrap your stomach. You got stabbed with Celestial Bronze. I can only heal it over time, give you something my grandmother would give me to get the bad spirits out of your body."

"Ew, that stuffs gross," Ivy scrunched her nose as she looked at Jason. Vivi stood and started looking through cabinets and drawers. "Her grandma said the devil was in me and made me drink that stuff before I could enter her house, every time. V, I don't think she likes me."

"She doesn't," Vivi said offhandedly, not even noticing Ivy's offended look. Jason snickered, putting a hand over his mouth when Ivy shot him a look. She would've kicked him if her leg wasn't still broken. "Who in God's name moved all my stuff around!"

"Coach, Annabeth, Piper, pick one," Jason said with a grimace as she moved in his spot. "You know, Annabeth and Percy are probably just being overprotective because they love you. You should be glad you didn't see them when you guys were, uh..."