𝟐𝟖

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:
𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

"You should really be getting some rest," Percy said to Ivy. He was standing at least arms length away from her.

He's noticed that she flinched away, distanced herself from everyone that isn't Vivi. She reaches for her knife every time someone is in the vicinity of her. With Vivi, it's so much worst.

If anyone gets close to Vivi, who is unfortunately Annabeth more often then not as she hasn't left her side since Ivy woke up, Ivy reaches for her knives, but it takes so much more restraint to not use it. He can see it in her eyes, the way she glances down in shame after.

Vivi does the exact same thing, but instead of a weapon, she bites her lip and puts her hand into a fist, looking away from them.

He knows it's only been a few hours and they can finally take a breath, even just for a moment. It might get better, but he isn't sure. There is something...different about the both of them.

Vivi stopped Ivy's heart with only a raised hand, something he doubts she'd ever do before. Ivy flinches and reaches for her knives at the tiniest noise. Vivi's eyes grow sharp and cold at any mention of Gaea. Ivy hides into herself and doesn't eat. Both of them have this darkness around them. One someone says something about what happened these last eighteen days, they share a look before quickly looking away.

It's small things he's only noticed these past few hours, something small, barely even noticeable, but he can tell.

Ivy didn't flinch when he spoke. He made sure to walk loud enough where it wasn't obnoxious, but she could hear him coming. Her crunches that Leo made her laid against the railing as she leaned against the same railing, watching the stars. Her eyes looked almost silver in the glow, but sharp. Her hair was cut to her shoulders, sleeves covering her arms.

"Why didn't you every say anything about Bob?"

"Bob?" Percy looked at her confused.

"I'd really think if I were you, memory lost or not, because I may have to kill you if you don't remember."

She didn't sound like she was kidding.

So he thought back for the name Bob. It was random and he doesn't remember ever meeting someone name Bob—

Oh.

"Bob. Iapetus," he murmured. She didn't say anything, still didn't even look at him, but she nodded her head slightly. "He's a Titan who I fought in the Underworld. I bathed him in the the Lethe and made him think his name is Bob."