𝟑𝟕

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻:
𝘐𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻:𝘐𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘴

Of course there were snakes. How did Ivy know that you may ask when she hasn't even walked into the mess hall? Easy, the ear piercing scream Vivi let out.

Literally ear piercing.

Apollo's kids whistle's hurt, but gods when they scream or yell it echoes in your skull.

"Fuck!" Ivy shouted, rubbing her ear as Vivi scooted backwards, almost falling. Ivy, reluctantly, caught her before she could. "I'm literally right here, V."

"There are—are snakes!" Vivi said, shivering. "Snake people!"

"Snake people?" Ivy said amused.

"Don't laugh at me."

"Hurry up." Ivy pulled Vivi into the mess hall, keeping to the left and away from the snake person? The others were rubbing their ears from when Vivi screamed. She made Vivi sit between Annabeth and Jason, who sat the farthest away from the snake thing.

"Why is there a snake thing in our mess hall?" Ivy whispered to Jason.

"What?" He asked loudly.

Ivy rolled her eyes and pointed at the snake. "Who is that!"

The snake man held his head high. His face was chiselled and bronze, his eyes black as basalt, his curly dark hair glistening with oil. His upper body rippled with muscles, covered only by a Greek chlamys – a white wool cloak loosely wrapped and pinned at the shoulder. From the waist down, his body was one giant serpent trunk – about eight feet of green tail undulating behind him as he moved.

In one hand he carried a staff topped with a glowing green jewel. In his other, he carried a platter
covered with a silver dome, like a main course for a fancy dinner.

"I am Kekrops, the first and eternal king of Athens. I would welcome you to my city." He pointed to a covered platter. "Also, I brought a Bundt cake."

"Yeah, that," Jason nodded along.

"I can't believe you let a snake on here," Vivi muttered grumpily to Annabeth.