𝒊𝒊𝒊

"You can't just—you cheated!"

"How did I cheat?"

"You—You—" Ivy let out a huff while Percy laughed. "I hate you."

"Mhm, love you too." Percy leaned over and placed a kiss to her cheek but Ivy pushed him away.

Percy rolled his eyes fondly, standing up and dropped the controller off right next to her. "i have something for you, since you're being such a sore loser."

"I can beat your ass, you know," Ivy stuck her tongue out at him. Percy did the same.

"I don't doubt it, Stitch," Percy laughed and ducked when she threw a pillow at him.

When he left, Ivy started to clean up the living room. They decided to have a date at the Jackson apartment, and by that, she means they tried to have a movie date, got attacked by monsters, and wasn't a fan. Instead, they ordered pizza—Percy didn't know it, but Ivy persuaded them to give it to her for free—and decided to play video games.

There was a thump, a curse, another thump, and a shout. "I'm fine!"

"I didn't ask!" Ivy shouted back, laughing a little and throwing their trash away.

After ten minutes, Ivy was curled in a blanket on the couch watching Lilo and Stitch—which she is not obsessed with. Percy, ever the romantic, jumped and laid right on top of her, crushing her against the couch.

"Get off me, you fat mermaid."

"Fat mermaid! I'll have you know, I am not a fat mermaid!"

"Why are you crushing me then?"

"I'm not even a mermaid."

"Fine. Fat snowman. Will you get off me now?"

"Hold on, I have to give you this."

"You have to be laying on top of me to give it to me?"

Percy looked down at her and nodded his head with a smile. Ivy, fighting down a smile, rolled her eyes. "Fine, what is it?"

"You're going to love it."

"Okay, show me your amazing thing, Perry." Ivy couldn't help the smile when Percy rolled his eyes.

He tugged her arm out from her blanket and slipped on a piece of thread. It took a good minute till she understood what it was. A friendship bracelet with blue, pink, and green thread. Ivy looked up at Percy in shock.

"You still have these? How?"

Percy smiled, looking down at her and showing the one around his arm. This one had black, pink, and green thread braided together.

"Mom found them when we were moving," Percy said with a smile. "This time, you're stuck with me. Can't run away."

Ivy raised an eyebrow, a soft smile on her face, "And...why not?"

"Because our threads are braided together," Percy spoke like it all made complete sense.

"I love it." Ivy leaned up and gave him a quick peck. "Now, get off me you fat snowman."

"You're a fat snowman," Percy grumbled.

"Did you just call me fat?"

"Fuckin' Christ."