𝟏𝟎

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻:
𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴. 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘖𝘣𝘯𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴.

                                                "I'm going to get me a motorcycle

                                                "I'm going to get me a motorcycle."

Percy looked down at Ivy with a confused look. He had just woken up from a nap less then thirty minutes ago. He was still half asleep, Ivy was laying on the floor next to the couch he was laying on, her phone shiver her face, scrolling. He didn't know why she was on the floor, but she always says the couch is "too soft."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"A motorcycle." Ivy dropped her phone to the side and looked up at him.

"Why do you want a motorcycle?" Percy yawned, blinking a few times to refocus his eyes on her.

Her red lips were in an innocent smile, black eyes full of amusement and a softness she always has whenever he looks at her. Her eyes had a light pink eyeliner that pointed just a little out of the corner of her eyes, matching her pink, camo, baggy pants with a plain pink shirt tucked into them.

"I feel like I'd look hot riding one," she said simply, as if that was a good reason for it.

"There are many reasons why you getting a motorcycle is a dumb idea."

"You don't think I'd look hot riding one?"

"I—Shut up," Percy rolled his eyes fondly as Ivy laugh. "That is not one of the reasons."

"Mm, then tell me the reasons." Ivy pushed her phone away and gave her entire to him.

"For one, you are an awful driver."

Ivy scoffed, "I am not!"

"I mean this with love, I fear for my life every time I get in the car with you."

Ivy scoffed again, "Next."

Percy smiled. "It's expensive. And no, you can't just steal one, Ivy."

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Next."

"It's dangerous! Between you being an awful driver—"