𝟐𝟐

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼:
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼:𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥

a/n give me your thoughts i was like rlly
nervous about this chapter <3

Ivy tackled Percy onto the couch. Percy held her phone over his head as he laughed, keeping it out of her reach.

"Oh, this is so cute!"

"Shut up, give it!" Ivy tried to reach for her phone, her face warm as Percy grinned. If she didn't want to strangle him so bad, she might've kissed him.

The door opened and Paul and Sally walked in. They momentarily stopped as they saw Ivy threaten to smother Percy with the pillow. Percy noticed the two of them and turned to his mom with a grin.

"Mom! Mom! Guess—"

Ivy put a hand over his mouth. Sally raised an eyebrow and Ivy turned to her with a sheepish look. "Hi, Ms Sally, Mr Paul. How are you guys this fine day?"

Percy licked Ivy's hand but she didn't budge.

"Do I want to know what's going on here?" Paul asked Ivy, amusement clear on his face.

"No," Ivy said. "Percy here is being very difficult—SHIT!"

Percy rolled out from under Ivy, almost dragging her with him. He hurried over to Sally and Paul before Ivy could even move. She flopped down into the couch and put her hands over her face.

"Look! Look!" Percy turned on her phone and showed his mom and Paul the lock screen. "It's a changing wallpaper even."

"I see that," Sally said in amusement, sharing a look with Paul. "This one's cute. Where was this one at?"

"Please stop," Ivy mumbled under her hands. Ivy could feel Percy's sarcastic, smug look.

"Embarrassed, princess?"

Ivy flipped him off and she heard his laughter.

"Weren't you just making fun of Percy because of—" Ivy dropped her hands and sat up to look at Paul. His amusement was still clear as he kissed Sally's check. "I'll just put these groceries away."