𝟑𝟔

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅:
𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.
𝘖𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘈𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭.

                                                "You're fine, Lover-Boy," Ivy rubbed his back as Percy finished puking, again

                                                "You're fine, Lover-Boy," Ivy rubbed his back as Percy finished puking, again. Every since he was poisoned in the water, he hasn't been able to stop. Vivi gave him something and he should be fine by tomorrow, but she's been distant since she got back from Delos. Leo as well, which is annoying.

"No, I'm not, I'm dying," Percy groaned out, laying his head on his arm on top of the toilet seat as she flushed it. "Slowly and painfully."

"You are so dramatic, gods," Ivy rolled her. She ran her hand through his hair, pushing his hair back.

Percy tried to glare at her but any fast movement would make him puke, "When you were dying I was a lot nicer."

"One, I was actually dying trying to save your life—"

Percy mocked her weakly.

"Two, you aren't dying. V said you will be fine by the time we get to Athens. And lastly, you are a lot nicer then me, my love."

Percy mumbled something she couldn't hear and she just sighed. "C'mon, my love, let's get you up so you can brush your teeth."

Somehow, Percy managed a cocky smile as he lifted his head up at her. She tried to pull him up, but it was worthless if he didn't give her some help.

"What do you want, jackass?"

"How do you go from, my love, to jackass?"

"What do you want before I push your head into the toilet bowl and drown you?"

"You can't drown me."

"Watch me," Ivy kneeled down and eyed him.

"If I don't die," Percy started. Ivy rolled her eyes. "Can I get a kiss?"

Ivy sighed dramatically, cupping the side of his face that wasn't on his arm on the toilet seat. "Percy, if we don't die in Athens—"

"The you'll give me a kiss? A real kiss."

"I was going to say I'd sleep with you," Ivy patted his cheek. "But sure. A real kiss."

Percy glared at her, "You're evil."

Ivy shrugged, standing up again. "Now, come on, let's get your mouth to smell less like puke, then you need to get in the shower."

Boys were so dramatic when they're sick, it's obnoxious, really.