Thirty-three: Closing Doors

In the heat of the moment, all that Selena wanted to do was to give everything that she could to Nathaniel.

For someone who acted so mannered, it was indeed so hard to imagine his childhood. Was it not enough that he was knocked out and left alone in the woods for days? He endured so much pain and yet he became the softest of the soft under a hard exterior.

She could only say that he deserved so much more. Though she had nothing to her name to give to him, she wanted to give herself to him. But despite that, she thought that was not enough.

Fifteen minutes later, after she left Nathaniel, she emerged from their room and coyly made her way to the living room.

The moment she entered the room, his mouth hang open. Selena felt shy suddenly. The way his eyes were aglow with joy and shock sent shivers down her spine.

“Selena…” He murmurs through the air as he stood in place.

Her eyes darted towards his shaking hands and quivering legs as the sound of him gulping loudly entered her ears. He released a heavy breath but did nothing while his eyes hungrily raked her body.

“I give myself to you,” Selena whispers nervously, crossing the space between with legs quaking tremendously. “If you take me, of course.”

Selena tucked her wavy, dark hair behind her ear.

The favor she had asked Lively was one big ask, but the wolf was more than eager to help her. And that was for the wolf to help her pick out lingerie as well as teach her a few other things.

Nathaniel held her in his ravenous gaze.

“Moon… what are you? I… ah… I believe I’m having a stroke.” He fumbled with his words as he turned red.

In front of him was his mate. She was clad in lace. The soft and thin material on her body made her look even more delicate. He wanted to touch her precious body and let his fingers roam all over her.

But the Stormwind was in disbelief.

Selena wore a set of black lingerie. Her revealing output caused such an uproar in her mate’s heart. The exact reaction she was hoping for.

Her ample breasts were concealed by a thin lace brassiere that revealed Selena’s pink hardened buds. Her underwear was even more shocking for her partner as he could see everything through a thin layer of lace.

He marveled at every seam and part of her underwear, encapsulated by the feelings through his body as he studied her. Her ensemble was completed with stockings made of lace held up by a garter belt and a new pair of stiletto shoes. Two inches higher than her old one.

She was in all honesty dressed beautifully less.

“Don’t say that.” She said, giggling.

Selena moved closer to him.

The sound of her heels clicking against the floor made Nathaniel gulp again. She stood in front of him, toe-to-toe and their bodies inches apart.

“But I am, my love. What I’m seeing now could only be a dream… my fantasies. There’s no other explanation.”

She chuckled, finding the Stormwind’s utter shock adorable.

“Touch me.” She said. “You can find out yourself. I assure you, you will not be disappointed.”

Nathaniel raises his hand, though reluctant to move. Ever so slowly, with his lips slightly apart and his breathing heavy and hard, he caresses the skin of her neck. The rough lines of his fingers were a sensation she could not get enough of.