𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒

Start from the beginning

"I'm not the best driver but Astrid has let me borrow her car for the night so it'll be easier to get around." He said "oh lovely!" Emmy smiled.

John offered his arm to get her, which she gladly intertwined with hers. She smiled at him and the two walked down to where Astrid's car was parked.

John gave the men a dirty look as they whistled at Emmy, "ignore them love." He said.

He opened the car door for her, "thank you." She said quietly, John shut the door and walked to the other side, by not before giving flipping off the men.

Emmy buckled in and so did John, "so it's quite obvious what I want to do in the future, what do you want to do?" He asked as he started the car.

"A ballerina..." Clementine softly replied.

John smiled at her, she'd be pretty ballerina, it suited her, soft, elegant, beautiful, graceful, smooth.

"I wanted to be an actress, but that far out the window, there is no way I have the potential to be an actress." She said, looking out window.

"You know, I could see you being an actress, I'm not saying that to be nice, I'm just being honest. Seriously, Em, I think you've got potential." He said.

Emmy smiled at the nickname 'Em' she looked down at her hands and then back to John "i won't be able to be a ballerina probably, I'll most likely just spend the rest of my life in that club. If I can't be a ballerina, there is no in gods away I have any possibility of being an actress." She sighed.

"Well, I never expected I'd be here in Germany singing with a band, called the fucking Beatles, but here I am and I've never been so surprised." John chuckled, Emmy laughed at look at him as he focused on the small empty road.

"Your very handsome, John." She suddenly said, John smiled and looked at her.

Emmy couldn't help but blush when he looked at her the way he did, god he was incredible, she'd never met someone that had such an affect on her.

"What's Liverpool like?" Emmy quickly decided to change the subject.

"It's alright, I live with my aunt Mimi, she strict, she reminds me a lot of a witch." He said.

Emmy gasped and hit John's arm "don't call your aunt a witch!" She giggled.

"Ask Paul, George, Stu, Pete they'll all agree with me." He smiled.

Slowly, the car came to a stop, it was a dock. Quickly, John got out the car and open Emmy's door for her "thank you." She smiled widely.

She looked around, she'd never been here. It was beautiful, the darkening starry night made the lake look relaxing.

She turned back to John and saw that he was holding a small basket, "Astrid did it, I didn't have much money to take you to a fancy restaurant." He said.

"No John, this is absolutely perfect." She smiled happily.

The two walked towards the dock and John laid down a blanket and they both sat down.

He opened the basket, Emmy gasped slightly at the bottle of champagne, "Astrid really out did herself."

...