Chapter 24: Official.

Start from the beginning

"Okay! But keep your eyes closed." Jungkook said as he let Taehyung lean down putting both his hands over his wet waist.

"That's enough!" Jungkook said when he felt Taehyung's hands moving lower than his hips, those hands immediately halted.

Taehyung then wrapped both his hands around Jungkook's waist, Jungkook winced when Taehyung started pulling him up,
"Just a minute baby." Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook up by his waist and then made him stand up.

Jungkook held Taehyung by his shoulders,
"Pass me the towel, its kept besides the washbasin." Jungkook said to Taehyung who picked it up from besides him while still holding Jungkook.

He then passed it to Jungkook who was in his arms, he could feel Jungkook's warm body in his hands. It was so tempting, if only he could see it too rather than just feeling it.

He was dying to open his eyes and just look at his baby's amazing body.

He felt Jungkook's hands moving from his shoulders and cleaning himself with the towel, he lost himself to his mind.

'He is my boyfriend, I can look at him okay? Besides I have already touched him, seeing can't be that harmful right?' Taehyung thought as he opened one of his eyes very slightly only to be flagger-basted out of his minds.

There was his boyfriend standing right in front of his eyes, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Well that was expected.

But no, that wasn't the thing that made Taehyung's mind glitch, it was the arm full of beautiful insertions of pigments under the skin of Jungkook's arm. It was covered in these glorious tattoos.

"Fuck

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed out while still admiring the details and trying to figure out the story behind each and every single figure design of ink on Jungkook's arm.

His train of thoughts broke when a smack landed over his chest harshly making him wince and rub the area.

"Pervert! I told you to keep your eyes closed!" Jungkook scolded Taehyung even though he didn't mind, he was just shy being like that in front of his official boyfriend. Yes that's what Taehyung likes to call himself after almost dating for a week.

They don't talk about the intruder neither do they talk about 'that man'. Jungkook is still secretly looking into it while Taehyung is secretly planning his next move.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't stop myself. These tattoos look so hot on you." Taehyung said as he leaned ahead and kissed Jungkook's bicep. Jungkook squeezed his shoulders and whined.

"Okay okay, let's go." Taehyung said as he bent down and picked Jungkook up bridal style, before walking out of the washroom slowly.

Jungkook whimpered at the new position of his back,
"Its okay, just a few minutes, I got you." Taehyung whispered very softly into his ears and put Jungkook gently over the bed.