75: Scabior (Ten Year Later)

"Rose, sweetie, don't climb on the shelves, please." Hermione told her daughter while she set the casserole into the oven. Rose pouted while she climbed off the kitchen shelf and and back down onto the kitchen floor. As soon as Hermione and Scabior had said their wedding vows, they left Hogwarts and bought their first house. Scabior decided to join the Aurors, since it is almost like his Snatcher's job when he worked for the Dark Lord. A year after they settled down, Hermione got pregnant with their daughter, Rose. Scabior was a little nervous at first with dealing with a child, but he soon got the hang of it and was overjoyed when he first held Rose in his arms. 

"DADDY'S HOME!" Rose screamed. Hermione followed behind as Rose rushed to the front door as Scabior came walking inside. Scabior bend down as he picked up Rose in his arms and hugged her tight. 

"I missed you!" Rose yelled as she buried her head in Scabior's neck. 

"I missed you too, sweetie. And I missed Mommy as well." He said as he gave Hermione a light peck on her lips. 

"Daddy, what do you have in your bag?" Rose asked, pointing at Scabior's pouch. 

"I have a present for you." He said, putting her down on the ground again. Scabior reached in as he pulled out a large gray egg and gently handed it too her. Rose shrieked happily as she took it into her hands and rushed to put it into her bedroom. 

"Be careful with it, it's a real egg." Scabior said grinning. Hermione was not. 

"Scabior! What the bloody hell are you thinking bringing that thing in here?" She asked him. 

"What? It's merely a Occamy egg. What's the big deal?" he asked her. 

"Scabior, that is not an Occamy egg." Hermione corrected him, "Occamy eggs are made out of silver, that was not made out of silver." 

"Wait... if that's not an Occamy... what the bloody hell--" Scabior started when Rose screamed from the next room. 

"DADDY! MOMMY! LOOK! IT'S A BABY DRAGON!"