16

"Are you finished yet?" Hermione asked through grinding teeth. Lupin was looking over Hermione's body for any bite or scratches that Fenrir may or may not have given her. It was a bit embarrassing since he was gazing everywhere to make sure she wasn't bitten or scratched. 

"Just a little bit more... and you are clear of any bites or scratches." Lupin finally gave her the go ahead. Hermione sighed as she fixed her PJs. 

"Sorry for all of this, but it is better to let you know right away if you are turning into a werewolf or going to be experiencing signs like being a werewolf now than later." Lupin stated to her. She nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah you're right. But wouldn't I have felt it if he had bit me or what have you?" Hermione asked him. 

"Well you didn't feel him get into your bed last night, so it wouldn't be surprising if you didn't feel him biting you. Especially if he is just lightly nipping." Lupin explained to her. Hermione fixed her robes as she clicked her tongue. 

"Yeah, about that. Why was he in my bedroom last night? I put charms all over the house so if he tried to get and hurt us he wouldn't be able. I also locked the doors and windows. So how did he get in?" Hermione asked him. Lupin shrugged his shoulders. 

"Frankly, I'm not sure about why he came to your bedroom while in wolf form. He must not have meant any harm or else he couldn't get passed the spells. But how he got into the house itself, there must be a hole or something he crawled through to get in here." Lupin explained as best as he could. Hermione was about to ask if there could have been something in her room that attracted to him but before she could say it, Fenrir's voice echoed throughout the house. 

"THAT BITCH!!!!" Fenrir shouted. Hermione and Lupin rushed down the stairs and towards the dining hall where they found Barty, Scabior, Harry, Ron and Arthur leaning over the table while Fenrir was in the corner fuming and seemed ready to kill someone. 

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked. Everyone turned around as Scabior and Barty scurried over towards Fenrir and Arthur scrolled over near the kitchen, leaving Harry and Ron glaring at her. 

"What the bloody hell is this?" Ron asked, handing her the paper. Hermione took it as she glanced, her mouth dropped. There on the front page was a picture of her running her hands over Fenrir's neck, their bodies close together under the caption Has the Wolf Caught His Prey? 

"How did she get a picture of this?  We were inside the house!" Hermione shouted, horrified with the thought Rita was sneaking around the house. 

"That's what you're furious about?" Harry asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Hermione shot him a look. 

"I'm not doing anything sexual with Fenrir if that's what you are asking! I was merely rubbing a potion on his neck because the collar was hurting him! Nothing more," Hermione explained, upset that Harry would even suggest she would do something like that. She proceeded to go through the article where it lied about mostly Fenrir using seduction and Hermione losing control of herself. 

"What a bunch of rubbish! Sorry, Fenrir, I feel you anger." Hermione assured Fenrir. Everyone suddenly became silence until Scabior and Barty let out little slips of giggles, which earned glares from Fenrir. Hermione darted her eyes at them in confusion until Harry mumbled to her to turn to page two. She did just that only for her eyes to widened. In the middle of page two was a picture of Fenrir standing outside pulling his hair from his face... completely naked under the caption of The Wolf is All Man. Hermione felt her cheeks burning a shade of red, her heart pounding a bit as she set the paper down on the table. 

"Well... at least... she blurred out your privates." Hermione tried to break the tension. Fenrir shook his head as he stormed out of the room, growling how if he saw Rita again that he was going to kill her.