53

A/n: this chapter contains some sexual pieces. You have been warned. 

Hermione woke from the light that gleamed through the lake and into her window. Her eyes fluttered opened as she pushed herself on her elbows until she felt back onto her bed when a soreness rushed through her being. What the... she started to think until her eyes shot open wide. Slowly, she turned her head to find Barty sleeping naked in her bed, lightly snoring, with his back turned 

It was then... she remembered... 

Flashes of memories began popping into her head. 

Barty laying a kiss on her lips as she flung her arms around his neck... then her being flung on the bed as he climb on top of her... their clothes being tossed to the side... him slipping inside her before he began thrusting into her like a wild animal... her nails digging into his shoulders while she became a moaning mess... then her climaxing on him as he came in her. 

"Oh no... Oh no, no, no..." She repeated to herself as she slipped out of her bed and began to get dressed. She was putting on a shirt when Barty began groaning and shifting around in her bed, earning her attention. 

"Barty! Barty! Get up, Barty!" She hissed at him. He grumbled a little before pulling the blanket over his head. Hermione rushed over and pulled the blanket from his head. 

"Barty! Get up!" She barked at him. He jolted up into a sitting position, his gazed eyes looking up at her. 

"What..." he dragged his sentence, his head lightly swinging to the sides. Hermione shot him a glare. 

"What? WHAT?! Barty, get up! Get dress! Before someone comes in and sees us!" She ordered him, tossing his clothes to him. He shot his arms up to block his clothes from hitting him in the face. Barty slowly got up till he was sitting up in her bed. Hermione rolled her eyes at the sight of him slowly putting on his pants. 

"Barty! You need to go. Now!" Hermione tried to rush Barty. 

"Come on, what's the rush?" Barty complained as he slipped up his pants. 

"Because I don't want to risk Rita or Umbridge finding us like--  like-- this!" Hermione told him. He shrugged his shoulders at her. 

"What's the problem with that? People are already assuming you're doing it with all three of us? What more can they do to us?" Barty asked her. Hermione slowly turned back towards him with a firm glare in her eyes. 

"Fine, lets bring Rita in here right now. Then let her take a photo of us in bed and then the two of us can both be harassed by everyone in school worst than before. Is that what you want?" Hermione asked him. He flung his arms as he stood up from the bed. 

"Alright, alright... I'm going, I'm going," Barty said, standing up and pulling his pants back up. He headed towards the door before pausing then turning around towards her, "Shouldn't we-- maybe-- you know-- talk about this? I mean not right now, but maybe later?" 

"Yeah-- maybe-- but now get out!" Hermione said to him. He shook his head before slipping away from the room. Hermione waited a moment before burying her hands in her hair, cursing herself for allowing this to happen. 

"Okay-- okay Hermione, it's no big deal! No big deal. It was a stupid one night thing... it's not going to happen again... Okay! Okay!" Hermione assured herself as she began to get ready while trying to forget what happened.