13

"'Mione! Wake up! 'Mione!" Hermione jolted up from her bed, causing the Fenrir, Scabor and Barty to wake up with her, in time to see Harry and Ron running into her room.  Harry and Ron were about to say why they were here, they paused to take in the view of them. 

"What's going on here?" Ron asked with concern and a hint of jealously. 

"Hole in his ceiling," Hermione pointed at Barty then moved to Scabior, "Your loud snores Ron," then she pointed at Fenrir, "And Winky didn't want Fenrir sleeping in her Master Barty Sr.'s room." 

Harry shook his head in understanding as Ron seemed like he had been given too much information all at once. 

"Now why are you guys here?" Hermione asked them, shifting underneath the blankets to try and keep space between Scabior and Barty. Harry pulled from under his arm the newspaper and handed it over to Hermione. 

"It's Rita! She did it again!" Harry stated. Hermione grabbed the paper and proceed to open as she began to read out loud...

"Hermione's Secret Turn-ons! Hermione Granger, member of the Golden Trio, reveals she does find some things about the former Death Eaters, Barty Crouch Jr., Scabior, and Fenrir Greyback, attractive. She finds Barty's flickering tongue quirk unique and is curious of what else he can do with it. For Scabior, she enjoys listening to the sound of his rich, smooth velvet-like voice especially when he stands close to her with his lips near her ears where she can feel his breath brush against her skin. For Fenrir Greyback, she loves the fierce look he pulls off but she admits to wondering what he looks like when they are peeled off his brawn muscles!" Hermione finished reading, her jaw dropped to her chest, as she scurried out of the bed, climbing over Scabior till she was standing beside Harry and Ron. 

"I can' t believe it! I can't believe she wrote this! How can she do this? This crosses the line! The Minister has to do something about this! He can't allow her to do this to us!" Hermione growled while shaking her head. 

"Yeah since she basically made up everything in this article." Ron claimed to all of them. Hermione bit her lips, earning everyone's gazes. 

"Hermione... is there something you want to say to us?" Scabior asked as he and Barty and Fenrir climbed out of her bed. Hermione's mouth clenched and unclenched while she turned her head about to look at them. 

"Um... I mean... Uh... well... I didn't think much about it... but Rita did show up again.... and um... asked me questions... but those weren't my answers!" Hermione told them, fumbling with her fingers. Suddenly all three of the Death Eaters perked up as they had smug smirk on their faces. 

"So what did you say about my tongue thing?" Barty asked, leaning in towards her, his tongue flickering over his lips. She shook her head. 

"I just said it was a interesting quirk that you developed over the years." 

"And my rich, smooth voice?" Scabior asked, tilting his head. 

"I merely said it was nice sounding."

"And my outfits... and whether or not they're on me?" Fenrir said, waving his eyebrows and a big bright smirk. 

"I just said you had a fierce style. Nothing more and nothing less. Now if you excuse me, I am going to get dress and get myself some breakfast then see if I can convince the Minister to drop the article." Hermione said, rushing out of the room without looking back, feeling her cheeks flush a bright red.