50

It was almost exactly the same as yesterday when Hermione had woken up. The stares from everyone in the corridors, in the Great Hall, and all throughout Hogwarts... except when she arrived at the breakfast table, she could see Umbridge and McGonagall... and even the Minister of Magic sitting there and talking with each other. Worst, she could overhear what they were talking about. 

"I think it's best if Hermione is dismissed as Guardian of the three the three Death Eaters or leave Hogwarts, Minister. It's obvious she is blinded by her lust for the three of them and that could become dangerous if they request to be with someone else beside her. She could take it out on them or worst she'll gaslight them into thinking they owe her for getting them out of Azkaban. Beside she is an--" Umbridge started till McGonagall slammed her cup against the table. 

"Dolores! If you don't mind, but I would like to not discuss Miss Granger's sex life whether there even is one or not between the three Death Eaters at the breakfast table. I'm trying to eat!" McGonagall scold her as she tried to eat her breakfast, "Besides if you do have a problem with Miss Granger, you can go up to her and tell her yourself. I'm sure she'll be much obliged." 

"I couldn't agree more, Professor McGonagall." Hermione spoke, earning everyone's attention, as she sat down right beside Umbridge just to get in her personal space. After all, she knew Umbridge hated Muggle-Borns more than any of the Death Eaters combined. Just as Hermione predicted, Umbridge was lightly huffing and puffing. 

"Isn't there something you wanted to say, Dolores? You seemed very talkative earlier about me," Hermione asked as she was grabbing some sausage and pancakes. 

"Indeed I do, Hermione. I do not find your behavior with the Death Eater Boys professional at all and find you should be shameful with how you are behaving around them. Especially with the fact, you're not even trying to conceal your relationship from the public." Umbridge claimed to her. 

"Oh for heaven's sake, Dolores! You're making them sound like they are in their teens! I'm pretty sure all three of them are at least over forty, late thirties at the youngest. Especially Mr. Greyback! I believe he's almost around Albus's age." McGonagall claimed as she took a bite of her toast. 

"Goodness! He is! I would have put him at least in his forties or fifties at least!" the Minister gasped in surprise. 

"Anyway, Dolores, I'm kind of upset that you hadn't even bothering  to ask me what is going on. I would have explained to you that we actually aren't in a relationship at all. We're just doing it so Rita doesn't write another article that makes Ron and Harry get hate mail." Hermione stated to her. 

"There you have it, Dolores. There's nothing going on between them." McGonagall said between her sausages, "And even if there is, I believe it is none of our business. Again, they are adults. As long as they have consent between each other and it's in the privacy of their bedrooms; they can do whatever they want. Beg your pardon Hermione if that spoils any fun ideas you four might have, but I do not want to accidentally find you and one of them shagging each other senseless out in the hallway or in one of the classrooms." 

Hermione couldn't help but giggle as she went eating her breakfast while enjoying Umbridge's upset face.