2

The Golden Trio waited outside of the courtroom. They were waiting to have their Death Eaters to be arrived at any minute. Hermione leaned against the wall, a bit worried. She had no idea who the Death Eaters were that they were housing. She feared about how they were going to deal with them. She wasn't sure how to begin with help the Death Eaters. Hell, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to. She was still hurt from the war. Still bitter with how she was treated by the Death Eaters. All because her parents were muggles. 

She snapped out of her thoughts when the sound of the door opening caught her ears. She turned to see the a guard waving the three of them to enter. Without wasting a moment, they entered with her going in first. Hermione felt her heart beating loudly in her ears. She felt like she was being trialed for something instead of merely being assigned a Death Eater to reform. They were halfway down the aisle when the guard held his hand out to motion for them to stop. 

"After you have sign your paperwork, you have given us permission to release the three of you into the care of Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Ronald Weasley and know full well of the punishments regarding breaking of any rule of the contract. Do you three understand?" the Minister's voice echo throughout the chamber. 

"Yes, sir." A group of muddled voice replied. Hermione had a hard time knowing who had spoken since it echoed and they didn't speak that loudly. 

"Bring forth the guardians." The Minister ordered. The Guard motioned for them to step forward. Hermione had just enter the center of the courtroom when she had became froze in terror. Standing right before them, were none other than Fenrir Greyback, Scabior, and Barty Crouch Jr who had turned to look them all straight in the eyes. She was in disbelief. 

She couldn't grasp these were the three who were going to live with them. For starters, Fenrir Greyback was a savage werewolf, who would love nothing more than to rip you to shreds. He even threatened to take a bite out of her. Then Scabior was just as rotten. He was vile in being a complete pervert, who would love to get his claws on any women to lay with. Lastly, Barty Crouch Jr. shouldn't even be alive. He was given the Dementor's Kiss. The worse punishment anyone could have ever receive. Yet he stood right in front of them, healthy as ever. 

She wanted to speak; wanted to shout that she changed her mind. That they all changed their minds and didn't want to do this program after all. Especially not with these three. She would rather deal with Draco then the likes of these three. At least Draco wasn't vile or savage or crazy like these three. However, before Hermione could object and voice her opinion, the Minister slam his gravel and say, 

"You may now release the prisoners to their guardians. The next hearing of their improvement will meet here in a month."