18

"It has just been crazy. I mean the moment Rita started writing those articles, I feel like Harry and Ron are starting to turn on me. I think they are actually believing in what she is writing. Even though we all know Rita lies about everything." Hermione growled to Ginny as they were fixing the pipes under the kitchen sink. 

"Well that picture of you and Fenrir does appear as if there's something going on between you two." Ginny admitted to Hermione, "But I don't think there is anything going on." 

Hermione shook her head, sighing as she tossed her wrench to the side. 

"Yeah, but they were actually upset with me about it because I was upset with the fact she took a picture of us while we were in the house. Like what else would I be upset about?" Hermione asked, shaking her head as she went back to fixing the pipes. 

"You think that's something. You should have seen my quidditch team when that photo of naked Fenrir came out. They all were giggling like school girls and some of them actually asked me if I could get Fenrir to come to one of our matches to sign their copies of his photo." Ginny told her. Hermione shot Ginny a look of disbelief. She couldn't believe how some people actually were. A man was ambushed in getting a picture of him naked and without his consent was sent to everyone in the Wizarding World. People should be upset and furious. Instead they were actually enjoying this. Hermione shook her head. 

"That's just awful. I wish Rita didn't send out that photo. I bet she doesn't get punished for what she did." Hermione claimed, furious at the thought of Rita getting away with this. 

"That's nothing. I heard from my Mom that every time she's out, she gets swarmed by random people asking whether she knew anything about you and the Death Eaters and which one you are seeing or if you're seeing all three at the same time." Ginny stated to her. Hermione almost bumped her head against the pipe when she shot her head upward. 

"People need to mind their own business! I mean think about, if this was about themselves and other people are sticking their noses into their business, they would be singing a different tune about all of this." Hermione pointed out. Before Hermione could go back to fixing up the sink, she heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. She glanced over to see Scabior walking towards her. 

"Hey, is it okay if we steal Hermione for a moment? We need her help with fixing something." Scabior stated. Hermione pushed herself off her back to a standing position as she brush her hands off then turned to Ginny. 

"Can you fix the sink for me?" Hermione asked. Ginny smiled. 

"Sure, I can fix it. But with magic, Dad tried to teach me how to fix it the muggle way but I couldn't get it down." Ginny admitted. Hermione nodded as she hurried along after Scabior to help him with whatever it was.