66

Fenrir was searching the halls for Scabior, who had went off to get himself something to drink, since he had been gone for a long time (probably to try and avoid Fenrir as long as possible) when he suddenly came across McGonagall. 

"Good evening, Professor McGonagall." Fenrir said as he went to pass her. Before he could do so, McGonagall stretched our her hand in front of him. 

"I was actually coming to look for you, Mr. Greyback. I have a few things to discuss with you." She told him. 

"Uh-- sure," Fenrir told her as they proceeded down the hallway together. 

"So apparently, I heard from the Minister they were wanting one of you guys to marry Ms. Granger?" McGonagall asked them. 

"Yeah-- but it's not going to happen despite them yapping it will." Fenrir explained to her. 

"I thought so... but have you consider the possibility of having the chance to marry Ms. Granger?" she asked. Fenrir narrowed his eyes. 

"Not really... why?" 

"Just pondering if you will. Maybe you could consider wooing her if you want to marry her." 

"I beg your pardon?" 

"If you need, we have the Room of Requirement you can use to have a private evening with her... then it could turn in private room for you and Ms. Granger to pleasure each other." 

"MCGONAGALL!" 

"Oh! Come off it, we're adults. I know you have needs as does Ms. Granger. Just think about it," McGonagall told him before leaving him standing there in the hallway; his face complete red with blush. 

Barty was sitting in the common room, working on homework while waiting for Fenrir and Scabior to return. Just as he was putting away the parchments of homework away in a safe place, the door to the common room opened. He lifted his head, thinking it would be either Scabior or Fenrir, only to find it was the Weasley twins. 

"Good Evening, Barty," They said in union. Barty darted his eyes between the two of them. 

"Hi--" he mumbled while he watched them walking towards him. 

"Barty, can we ask you a question?" Fred (or at least Barty thought it was Fred) asked him.

"Sure--" 

"We were thinking--- have you ever considered getting a clean shave?" George questioned. 

"...What?" 

"You know? A new haircut? ? A fresh new suit?" Fred mentioned to him.

"Not... really... why?"

"Barty, let us treat you." George told him.

"What?!" 

"Get you a new look." Fred explained.

"No-- I-- I'm good--" 

"We insist." Fred and George claimed in union while they walked up behind Barty and grabbed hold of each of his arms then began to drag Barty (who was kicking and screaming) out of the common room. 

Scabior was coming back from the kitchen with a glass of pumpkin juice, still worried about Hermione (and Fenrir and Barty) when he happened across Harry, who was rushing up towards him. 

"There you are, Scabior! Just the man I was looking for." Harry said, cheerly. Scabior narrowed his eyes, wondering why Harry would be looking for him. 

"Why? What's up?" Scabior asked him. 

"Nothing much, just wanted to see how you are?" 

"I'm fine." Scabior said while he started to walk back to the Slytherin's common room. Harry went walking behind him. 

"So-- uh-- how are you and Hermione doing?" Harry suddenly asked. 

"We're good." Scabior answered. 

"Uh-huh... you know, I've always liked you, Scabior." Harry blurted out. Scabior shot Harry with a side glance. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, if there had to be a person in Hermione's life, it would totally be you." Harry claimed. Scabior opened his mouth to say something when he felt something pulling at his hair, causing him to come to a complete stop. 

"Harry..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you brushing my hair?" 

"... No." 

Scabior shot his hand behind his head where he grabbed hold of Harry's hand. He pulled Harry's hand in front of him to see Harry holding a comb. 

"Harry." 

"Yeah?" 

"Is there another bet on us?" 

"... No." 

Scabior opened his mouth to get Harry to tell the truth when Harry went running down the hallway in the other direction.