71

The next few days, Hermione was busy. She was literally dragged up and down Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade to almost every shop in both towns by Rita, who basically was making all the choices for her. Hermione was exhausted by the end of it. Her feet were killing her to the point that she could hardly stand up right.  Most of the appointments, Hermione would drift in and out of sleep whenever Rita would jab her in the side to make sure that Hermione knew what she wanted for her wedding. The week was almost done and Hermione hadn't decided who she even wanted to be with for the rest of their lives since she was basically pulled in every directions and once she does settle down, she would fall asleep or would be so hungry she would be in the kitchen stuffing her face. 

Finally, after hours of tasting numerous wedding cake flavors, Hermione came wobbling into the common room. Her eyes were droopy, and her arms dangled by her sides while her legs threatened to buckle underneath her any minute. She dropped her purse onto the couch before collapsing onto it. She puffed a sigh as she attempted to try and sleep when a light tapping pressed against her shoulder. Hermione jolted, slightly pouting, as she turned her head to look to see the three boys standing over her. 

"Yes," she grumbled, sleepily. 

"We have a surprise for you... but if you're not up to it, we don't want to bother you." Scabior claimed to her. She pouted again before climbing back on her feet and fumbled her way behind the boys till they reached her room. 

"What's going on?" Hermione asked. Without saying a word, they opened the door and then motioned for her to go inside. Hermione looked at them confusingly before walking into her room. She froze. Her eyes widened as her mouth dropped. Instead of seeing that awful dress Rita had bought for her, she found a sliming, pearl-white silk dress with long floral lace sleeves that hung off the shoulder with a diamond belt wrapped around the waist and a slit on the right side. 

"How? Where?" Hermione said as she walked around the dress, completely stunned and amazed. 

"It was my mom's old wedding dress. We modernized it a little bit, here and there, but we thought you would love it more than that puffy dress." Barty claimed to her. 

"Wait what happened to the other dress?" Hermione asked them. 

"Uh--" Scabior mumbled as the three of them peered at each other. 

*Weasley's Joke Shop* 

"...Can I get 5,000 Galleons? 5,000! Do I hear 5,500? 5,500 for this lovely dress? This lovely dress Worn by the marvelous Hermione Granger. You've heard right folks. This dress was worn by Hermione Granger, one of the Golden Trios," Fred and George screamed at the roaring crowd as the biddings began to get bigger.

*back at Hogwarts* 

"I think it's best you might not know where it is." Fenrir advised her. Hermione shook her head as she gazed over the dress again. 

"Do you like it?" Scabior asked. 

"Like it? I LOVE IT!" Hermione shrieked as she rushed over to them and hugged them all. She had never felt more happy in all her life.