51

"She said that? She really said that?" Scabior asked, chuckling while they were heading over towards a beautiful public garden for their photo shoot. Hermione had finished telling Scabior about what happened at breakfast that morning. 

"Yes, she did! And Dolores sure didn't have another word to say after that." Hermione confirmed as they entered inside the garden. 

"What I don't understand is why she's even complaining about what we are doing? Like she should be more worried of getting shipped back into Azkaban." Scabior stated as Hermione shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'm not sure with her anymore. But I have a theory that she's merely doing this because I had tricked her into going into the Forbidden Forest where she almost was killed off by the Centaurs." Hermione explained to him. Scabior burst out laughing as he cling his arms around his sides. 

"You didn't?" 

"Oh, yes we did! Because we were trying to escape from her grasp so we could go to the Ministry to save Sirius, who we-- thought was in danger... but he..." Hermione broke off, unable to mention the part of how Voldemort had fooled Harry and them into going there to help him get hold of the prophecy about Harry and Himself by pretending he was tormenting Sirius, only for Sirius to be murdered in the end. Scabior tilted his head, able to sense something awful happened afterwards. 

"So-- um-- McGonagall didn't happen to say who she's rooting for, did she?" Scabior asked, attempting to bring a smile to Hermione's face. She chuckled while she shook her head. Before she could speak, Rita came around the corner. 

"AH! There you are! Over here!" Rita ordered, motioning them to follow behind her. Scabior and Hermione sighed before proceeding after her. They hurried along till they found Rita pointing towards a small gazebo with its railings covered in honeysuckle and small rose bushes around the edges. 

"Into the gazebo, kiddies," Rita stated before walking over, holding on a rose, "And Scabior, you are going to hold this rose and appear like you are going to give it to Miss Granger. And-- if you could lean in where your foreheads are pressed against each other's." 

Scabior took the rose as they walked under the gazebo. They sat on the bench in the center as they sat as close as they could like Rita had wanted as Scabior held the rose a few inches away from Hermione's nose. Hermione blushed as she felt Scabior brush his forehead against hers, his hair gently intertwining with her own locks. She kept her gaze on the rose to stop herself from blush more than she already was. It felt like an hour or so till finally they started to take the photos. 

"That's marvelous! Now you two can go if you want," Rita told them as the cameraman and her left them there, mumbling about what she was going to right for this photo. Hermione shook her head as she stood up from her seat and lightly brushing her skirt. 

"Well... should we head back?" She asked while they walked out of the gazebo. Scabior shrugged his shoulders. 

"Actually, we could just have a small trip around the garden before we go. If you want to," Scabior asked while he tuck the rose into her hair. She felt her lips twirl up as she took his arm with hers. 

"I think that would be nice," Hermione claimed as they walked down the brick roads of the garden.