12

Hermione was glad to finally see the moon rising up in the sky. She wanted to fall asleep as soon as seeing Rita again in the garden. She was hoping that she hadn't made a mistake and talked with Rita. But knowing Rita, she would even find a way to twist Hermione's words despite them not having anything relating to the angle Rita was going. 

She had finished slipping into her PJs and had slipped into bed when the door to her bedroom slammed opened. Hermione sat up in her bed to find Barty storming into her room all soaked from his head to the middle of his naked chest. 

"What happened to you?" Hermione asked him, watching as he pushed his soaked hair back from his face. 

"There's now a huge hole in my ceiling right on top of my bed and it's raining!" Barty stated, wiping off the water from his face, "Can I stay in here for the night? I won't try anything despite what Rita says." 

Hermione groaned. 

"Fine. Get in." Hermione told him. Barty didn't waste a moment as he slipped underneath the the blankets, mumbling quiet 'thank you's. Hermione lowered herself on her side, ready to get to sleep when her door opened again. 

"I can't do it! I just can't do it!" Scabior's voice echoed into Hermione's ears. She sat back up, trying not to laugh at Scabior now bushy hair that made him look like a lion. 

"What's that?" she asked him. 

"Ron's snores loudly!" He told her. Hermione tilted her head. 

"How do you know? You don't even have rooms near each other." Hermione asked him. 

"Exactly! I can hear him from his room! I can't take it!" Scabior growled, his eye starting to twitch. Hermione sighed. 

"Do you wish to sleep in here?" She asked him. 

"Do you even have to ask?" Scabior asked. Without waiting for a response, he scurried over on the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers. Hermione shook her head as she tried to get herself comfortable. Only to find her door opening again and Fenrir walking into her room. 

"What's your problem?" Hermione asked, unable to control her emotions since of how tired she was. Fenrir darted his eyes over them. 

"I could ask the same thing." Fenrir claimed. 

"Hole in ceiling," Hermione said pointing at Barty before moving it to point at Scabior, "Ron's loud snores. Now what's your problem?" 

"Winky." Fenrir mumbled. 

"What?" 

"My problem's Winky. The little elf won't stop whining about me being in the bedroom you guys gave me. Claims I don't belong there and that Master Barty is going to be furious with me for sleeping in his bed." Fenrir stated to them. Barty scooted a bit upward as he tsk. 

"Yeah, that's my dad's room you're in. We can settle it out tomorrow." Barty explained before slipping under the sheets. 

"And where am I supposed to sleep in the meantime?" Fenrir asked. Hermione groaned. 

"Just get in here." She ordered then slipped underneath the blankets. She listened as Fenrir crawled into bed. She felt Barty and Scabior pressing themselves against her sides to the point she could feel every inch of them as she felt Fenrir sliding his arm under her head. Once everything was settled, Hermione drifted off to sleep.