9

Barty couldn't sleep a wink that night. Not only was he home in the house that his father, who had sent him away with a real trial, and his mother, who was the only one who cared about him regardless of how the world thought of him, after years of trying to avoid this place but he couldn't stop thinking of what that horrible woman Rita Skeeter was planning on writing about him and the other two Snatchers. He wouldn't exactly call them Death Eaters, despite what everyone said. After all they didn't have the Death Eaters mark like he did. 

He didn't know when but he found sleep till the beam of sunlight came blaring through the curtains of his bedroom's window. He groaned as he forced himself up from the bed. He didn't bother with putting on a shirt and walked out of his bedroom with a pair of old gray PJ bottoms which were a bit smaller on him. He headed downstairs and towards the kitchen. He needed something strong to drink. Upon arriving in the kitchen, he paused when he saw Scabior standing in the corner of the kitchen fumbling with something. 

"What are you doing?" Barty asked. Scabior turned around, holding on some sort of wire. 

"I'm trying to work this strange muggle thingy they call a coffee maker. Hermione left instructions but even they don't make sense." Scabior stated to him. Barty walked over, seeing if he could help out in any way he could. However the moment he looked over the instructions, even he had no clue how to work the machine. 

"What's a plug?" Barty asked. 

"I think it's this?" Scabior said while he held up the wire thing. 

"Okay... we need to put it in a socket. What's a socket?" Barty asked, glancing around the kitchen. Scabior dropped the plug, shaking his head. 

"How the bloody hell muggles can live like this is mad! Forget it! Screw the coffee!" Scabior growled as he stormed over to the pantry and pulled out a bottle of fire whiskey. Just as Scabior unscrewed the lid from the bottle, a pair of voice came echoing through the kitchen. Barty turned to see Harry and Ron walking and whispering to each other as they held a piece of paper. 

"Morning," Barty said. It startled the two as Ron hid the paper behind his back. 

"Morning... isn't it a bit early to be drinking?" Harry asked, pointing at the bottle of fire whiskey in Scabior's hand. 

"Well we tried to work the coffee maker, but it was too complicated so we resorted to the easy method." Scabior explained before taking a sip of his whiskey, "So what are you two hiding?" 

"Nothing." Ron mumbled before he jolted suddenly when out of the blue came Fenrir, who grabbed hold of the paper and walked through them like they didn't weigh anything. Fenrir shifted the paper as he glanced over the paper. 

"You have got to be kidding me!" Fenrir growled. 

"What? What does it say?" Barty asked, even though part of him didn't want to hear the news. 

"Death Eaters Secretly Lustful for the Beautiful Hermione Granger," Fenrir read the titled, "After interviewing former Death Eaters Barty Crouch Jr., Scabior and Fenrir Greyback, they all admit to having passionate desires for the one and only Golden Trio's Hermione Granger. Barty Crouch Jr., the former Death Eater known for sneaking Harry Potter's name into the Goblet of Fire, admits to 'having extreme wet dreams'..." 

"HEY! I told her to scratch that!" Barty shouted out. Everyone slowly turned to look at Barty in disbelief, "I didn't say it! The quill did!" 

"She still has that stupid quick quotes quill?" Harry asked. Fenrir cleared his voice before reading on. 

"'having extreme wet dreams' about Miss Granger. Scabior, former head of the Dark Lord's cutthroat group known as the Snatchers, has an obvious sexual obsession for Hermione. He still carries around a scarf of Hermione's and enjoys the scent of her and is known to call her 'beautiful' and 'my lovely' all the time,"

"I told her I kept it to make sure it was Hermione because of the award money! Damn that bitch!" Scabior growled before chugging the whiskey. 

"And lastly, Fenrir Greyback, the Famous Savage Werewolf who has been claimed famous for the turning of Remus Lupin and many others, reveals about his hidden desire to toss Hermione on the nearest flat surface and do her as wild as he can, consisting of licking and kissing every inch of her body including a few nips out of her. Miss Granger has yet to commit on the Death Eater's true feelings of her but hopefully we will soon discover whether or not Hermione returns the feelings for one of these devilishly handsome men." Fenrir finished reading then lightly tsk, "And oh look! She used our mugshots." 

Fenrir tossed the paper onto the table before stealing the bottle of whiskey from Scabior's hand and took a sip of it himself. Barty picked up the paper, giving a quick scan. 

"How come your picture looks better than ours, Scabior?" Barty asked, staring in shock at Scabior's mugshot. Barty's mugshot looked horrible with his beady red eyes with dark rings under the eyelids and greasy tangled hair. Fenrir looked like his familiar look of ready to kill something. However, the way Scabior's picture looked, it appeared as if Scabior was merely modeling as an inmate of Azkaban and not really a prisoner. 

"I wasn't trying. I just got some hair in my face and wanted to get it out." Scabior explained, watching as his photo self brushed his bangs from his face. Barty tossed the paper to the side. 

"So what are we going to do with this? It's not true at all. How could they publish something like that?" Barty asked them. Ron and Harry narrowed their eyes and crossed their arms over their chests. 

"We could say the same thing about the whole 'The Dangers of the Mudbloods' news Death Eaters were selling." Harry stated to them. Barty kept his mouth shut, knowing he wasn't going to get out of this one without any bruises. Their attention shifted with the sounds of footsteps as Hermione came around the corner. Fenrir nearly spat out his whiskey as Scabior's mouth dropped open and Barty stared stunned at Hermione. She was wearing a short periwinkle silk nightgown under a matching robe with a floral design and thin straps. 

"Good news Gentlemen, Head Mistress McGonagall has agreed to allow you three back at Hogwarts as long as we promise you three will behave yourselves." Hermione announced with a bright smile. 

"Great. In other news, which one of us devilish handsome men do you return your feelings towards?" Fenrir joked, pointing at the three of them. Hermione looked at them confused till Harry leaned over the table and pushed the paper in front of her. 

"Rita's article is out." Harry murmured. Hermione picked it up as she proceeded to read over it. Her mouth dropped after she had finished. 

"She has gone too far this time! This is awful! This could ruin the program!" Hermione growled, shaking the paper in the air, "I'll have to inform the Minister. She can't get away with this." 

"You tell it," Scabior said, taking back the bottle of whiskey and taking a drink. 

"Isn't it too early to be drinking?" Hermione asked. Barty turned and pointed at the coffee maker. 

"This won't work!" Barty stated. Hermione dropped the paper on the table as she slithered pass Barty and stood in front of the coffee maker. They watched as she moved around plugging it in and filling it up with paper and beans and water then setting a cup in front of it and pressing a button. As soon as the button was push, a grinding sound kicked in then a few minutes later a dark brown liquid began pouring into the cup. Once it was finish pouring, she picked up the cup, smirked at them, and headed up stairs. 

"She just enjoys being smarter than everyone else doesn't she?" Scabior asked before taking another sip of whiskey while everyone nodded their heads in agreement.