6

"Ah! Miss Hermione Granger! It's good to see you again," Rita Skeeter said with a sly smirk as she proceeded to walk over to Hermione, ignoring the Aurors who were trying to get her to leave. Hermione glared at Rita. She knew too well Rita wasn't exactly happy to see her at all. Especially since Hermione threatened to report her as an unregistered Animagus if she didn't write any more articles about her or her friends. The question though was why she was even here in the first place?

"I wish I could say the same thing. I must ask you to leave the property." Hermione told Rita. Rita chuckled her annoying laugh. 

"Oh dearie, you can't throw me off the property since it's not yours." Rita Skeeter shot at her. Hermione was about to explain how she lived there now and had every right to kick out whoever when Rita suddenly became extra bubbly. 

"And there are the lucky Death Eaters who have been allowed free from Azkaban!" Rita shrieked as she scurried over to Barty, Scabior and Fenrir who had left their post to see what the fuss was on about. Hermione's eyes widened. Now it was clear why Rita was here. She found out about the Death Eaters and was planning to write about them. Rita completely ignore the looks of discomfort and confusion on their faces as she proceeded to shake each one's hand. 

"I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the Daily Prophet. But of course you lovely lot know about me, don't you?" She asked, acting all proud of herself for some reason. Hermione chuckled when each of them gave a similar answer of 'no' from Fenrir Greyback's 'I don't get the newspaper' to Barty's 'I actually skip over your column' to Scabior 'I don't really care'.  Rita of course ignore what they said. 

"But it's you three that we don't know about," Rita went on walking around the three of them, "You three are the juicy news everyone wants to know! What madness have drove such a precious child into the deep depths of darkness?" she asked, lightly slapping Barty's cheek, "What tragic story lurks behind the eyes of madness?" she roughly brushed Scabior's head, causing him to wince, "Does the man control the wolf or does the wolf control the man?" she ran her hands over Fenrir's shoulder (Fenrir looking like he was ready to claw her throat out) before wrapping her arms around Fenrir and Scabior's shoulders and pulling them closer to her, "What makes a Death Eater tick?" 

"Me, Myself, and I want to know the story! Not to mention my numerous of readers!" Rita declared in a false charming tone of voice, "So who wants to share first?" 

No one moved an inch or spoke or made any more like it would make her go away. Hermione scurried over towards them, lightly pulling Scabior and Fenrir away from Rita's grip. 

"If you don't mind, Rita, but we are busy as it is in fixing up the house and they don't seem like they want to talk. So if you would just leave..." Hermione started but noticed Rita wasn't paying attention to Hermione. 

"Let's start with the youngest, shall we?" Rita asked then without warning grabbed the collar of Barty's coat and proceeded to drag him with her to the nearest room. Hermione ran after them but was too late when Rita slammed the door of a room and had enchanted it quickly. Hermione tried every spell she could think of but it was no use. Barty was locked in with Rita. 

"BARTY WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Hermione screamed, hoping Barty heard her and wondering what Rita was up to.