please read!

[Date as of January 25th, 2023]

Hi, it's been four years since Contract Relationship was published. Despite my shitty job on writing and finishing this book back then, I'm appalled that this book was still loved by many and it had left a deep impression to those who love the characters featured in this book.

I took this down around a month ago, considering my writing style today and back then have changed a lot. I thought i wanted to adjust this book the same way I write some of my fan fictions today. But, it's quite an irritating process since I have a lot of things in mind and in life. Not to mention, to think of matters on what i should adjust (the p.o.v style, the narrative, the characters).

But yeah, I don't think I could do it 😅. It's not that I have no motivation. I DO. It's you all who love to read this fan fiction is my motivation. I could fix the grammar with Grammarly. But the thing is, I feel troubled with getting stuck with fixing the style.

So hereby, I'll just republish all the cringe work I've done back then. And yes, be warned that I wrote this when i was still in high school. So you might find a lot of mistakes and smtg cringey 🥲.

I still hope you enjoy it though 🥹...

– Jess