Chapter 21: The V.

Start from the beginning

He then pulled back to look at Jungkook's face,
"I'll be fine. I'll find Mr. Jung after I find Scooby." Jungkook said in a confident tone making Taehyung nod at him smiling.

Taehyung than eyed Jungkook up and down making Jungkook squint his eyes at him,
"Also don't let anyone touch what's mine."

Jungkook's Outfit

Taehyung then pecked Jungkook's cheek one last time before leaving

Jungkook stood there watching Taehyung leaving, but he was walking backwards still staring at Jungkook with a fond smile.

Jungkook so wanted to smack Taehyung's head and tell him to watch where's he going. He looked around and found that the people around were looking at Taehyung like they had seen a ghost.

Did Taehyung look any different than before? Jungkook thought and finally averted his gaze when Taehyung went inside a room but not before winking to Jungkook making him roll his eyes.

Jungkook finally looked around the club the lights were a bit too much for his head but he ignored it and walked upto the man that suddenly caught his attention.

Jungkook went and sat down besides the man who was talking to a guy behind the counter,
"Hey shorty." Jungkook said and chuckled when Jimin almost fell off his chair at the sudden addressing.

Jimin turned around and looked at Jungkook with a hard look. Jungkook could see flares coming out of Jimin's ears.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who fucking invited you? Get out before I call the security to escort you out. And I can assure you, it won't be good." Jimin sneered at Jungkook's face and got even more annoyed when Jungkook smirked.

"Go ahead." That's all Jungkook said. He ran his fingers over his sharp jaw and gave Jimin a challenging look. Even though Jimin wanted to cower he tried not to.

"I am not kidding Jeon, you will seriously regret this

"I am not kidding Jeon, you will seriously regret this." Jimin said and just picked up his phone and called the security.

With two minutes 4 men came and stood in front of both of them. Jungkook looked at them and smiled. He then turned around and ordered a soda for himself. He is on duty so he isn't going to drink.