1. Welcome to Korea

Hi guys! This is my first ever book. I hope you all would like it. It may have grammatical mistakes so please ignore them or you can help me too. Please support me. Also comments your thoughts. I will try my best to write this properly.
Lastly this story is purely based on my imagination so please don't hate anyone. I don't own any BTS members. I just used their names so that you guys will have an idea about the appearance of the characters. As BTS always tells us to spread love. Saranghae bangtan ,borahae. 💜
~~~~~~

Rooh's POV:

" Hello uncle, my plane just landed here and I will be at the gate within 15 minutes. So please wait for me there". I said to my uncle.

I just landed in South Korea.

These past few days were the most hectic days of my life. I had to convince my dad that I can't get married this early.

I mean dude, I am only 24 and I have to build my career. So, after not eating food for 2 days and crying and not talking to anyone, he finally agreed. So I chose Korea since I am a camera director or you can say a photographer and South Korea is one of my dream places. And I secretly applied for the job here and got it because they liked my work. Heck, they loved it as I am a very talented girl. "Haha praising yourself again", said my inner voice. "Hey stop it", I shushed it.

So here I am.

~~~

"Hi uncle Jeon." I greeted him in Korean style and then he hugged me. I am meeting him after two years.

Uncle Jeon and my father are business partners and best friends for years.

To be honest, my father agreed to all of this because of uncle Jeon. And I am happy for that too.

"Oh my god! Look at you. You have become even more beautiful, my child."

"Ah! Thank you uncle." I blushed a bit.

"Let's go to your new apartment. You must be tired after the long flight."

"Yeah let's go uncle"

~~~

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful. I liked it. No no, I loved it! Thank you so much uncle." I said looking at my beautiful apartment that uncle Jeon bought for me.

"But uncle how did you find such a beautiful and big apartment in such a short time?"

"Umm... Oh... Actually this is my apartment. I mean I own it. So you don't need to worry about anything." He told me while looking here and there.

" No, I can't stay here uncle."

"Oh please Rooh, you are just like my child. So don't worry."

"No uncle I know I am just like your child but I came here because I want to be independent. And I don't want to be a burden on anyone. So please understand uncle.

Okay let's do this. When I start earning I will pay you the rent. Please please please. You have to accept my offer otherwise I won't feel good."

He sighed.

"Okay okay. You are too stubborn just like my son. But hey, the rent will be minimal whether you like it or not."

"Yes. Okay. Thank you uncle. You are the best." I said cutely.

He laughed at my cuteness.

We talked for some time and then he left me after giving me the food he brought from his home after promising me that he will come again in a few days.

~~~

Wow this apartment is the best. No...not apartment... My home.

I was very tired from the flight and fell asleep as soon as I lay on the bed.

~~~

*Two days later*

Right now I am standing outside my new workplace, the Bighit Entertainment. I am nervous is an understatement. Heck, who wouldn't be. This is one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea and I am going to work here. So yeah, I AM NERVOUS. "Okay, don't be nervous Rooh, you got this", says my inner voice. (As you can see, i am blabbering here because of my nervousness)

I entered this beautiful skyscraper and told my details to the receptionist and she told me to go to the 17th floor.

Is this weird that I am seeing a lot of idols just roaming here and there . I mean, I am not a fan but still it's weird.

I went to the elevator and pressed 17th floor button. I reached the 17th floor and met Miss Kim there. She took me to Mr. Bang Si Hyuk.

We both entered his office. I greeted him and then Miss Kim left us alone.

After some basic formalities and introduction Mr. Bang told me, "Well, as you know that it's very hard to get a job in our company but when I saw your work, I couldn't resist and hired you even without meeting you personally. And by judging your personality and talking with you for a few minutes, I think I made a good decision."

"Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity sir. I will work very hard and will never disappoint you." He nodded smiling at me.

He rang the bell and his assistant Miss Kim came.

"Miss Kim, please tell Miss Rooh about her work and other details."

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that you will be working with the BTS team."

"WHAT!!" (Said my stupid inner voice)

~~~

I hope you guys liked this. Hey, I am up for your valuable suggestions. And yeah next chapter will be "______'s POV".. can you guys tell me whom I am talking about.

*All the pictures used here belongs to the original owner and I have no rights over them. *