Ten Years Old

Amethyst's POV

I walked into the bathroom to grab something; Ares was taking a shower. I smiled slyly and walked over to my husband.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Damn his sixth sense.

Quickly, I slapped his butt as hard as I could and ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door on my way out. He got me back the next morning by slapping me even harder. I still prank my husbands.

Once, at breakfast, I ate a banana in a sus way. They watched as I licked the top of the banana, telling them it tasted weird, Damianos looked confused as to why his fathers cared so much about how I ate the fruit.

I put my phone close to my face, bit my bottom lip, and said. "Gods, he's hot." Apollo took my phone, an angry look on his face, only to see the picture was of him naked. Apollo thanked me for the comment but asked me not to pull any pranks like that again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damianos and Philomena have started going to daycare. I didn't want my kids to go, but Hermes had persuaded me to send them to one close by. We checked out a couple, and honestly, I made a few comments on why a specific daycare wouldn't be good enough. I begrudgingly had to agree to one of them. Ares had to hold me tightly to make sure I didn't stop Hermes from dropping our kids off at the daycare.

It did take some stress off my shoulders since I only have to deal with three kids instead of five. We made sure to tell the daycare that Philomena is deaf.

I have been leaving and picking up my children at the daycare for two weeks now, and everything has been going well. Damianos and Philomena love the daycare, and they were able to make some friends. Granted, the other kids were frustrated when Philomena didn't talk to them or understand what they said, but they got over that quickly.

One day, I had sat down for dinner with my family and had gotten a call from someone. I ignored the first three rings until I left the table to answer the voicemail; which was how I learned the person calling me was a mother, who had left her child in the Empire State Building lobby and wanted me to take care of her for a few days. I rushed downstairs to pick up the little girl, I did call the mom multiple times, but, unfortunately, she blocked me.

I didn't know if I should bring the child up to Olympus until I learned she was 4 years old, and parents never believe their young children.

When I brought the young girl into my house, my husbands had this surprised look on their faces like they were thinking of when this girl was conceived. She was a blonde with brown eyes.

"Is she-?" Ares started to ask.

"No, she's not our child."

"Oh, thank the gods, you were never pregnant, or were you?" Apollo eyed me and the little girl suspiciously. I pulled out my phone and played the voicemail.

"Hey, Amethyst, I never knew you had kids or sent them to the same daycare as my little Sabrina. Being famous and all, I know you'd be able to properly take care of Sabrina while I go on vacation. She's not allergic to anything or potty trained, so you'll have to get her diapers. Thanks, bye!"

There was a long silence to let our brains realize what was happening. "So, she just abandoned her kid!" Hermes yelled angrily. I put Sabrina down and edged her to the living room where the kids were watching their favorite movie, Encanto.

"She can't stay here with us," Apollo kept his voice down.

"Yeah, we have five kids, and you can barely keep up with our triplets," Ares stated, they were little bastards but they were my little bastards. "that's why we put our eldest in daycare so you can make sure the triplets don't burn the house down or something."