Three Months

Poseidon's POV

After what had happened with Aphrodite and Ares, I wanted to make sure they both wouldn't tell anyone. Since the gods can't come into my or Hades's domain without asking, except Hermes, I left Amethyst with Hades for a few days. I asked Aphrodite to meet me on the Brooklyn bridge. I was leaning on the bridge when she came, along with Hephaestus. "I told Hephaestus about Amethyst if that's okay." I nodded and said. "Hades told me you wanted to be our kid's godmother. You can, on one condition." "What is it?" "You can't tell anyone else about our kids." Aphrodite nodded.
The next day, I headed to a children's park with Amethyst. I sat on a bench and watched the other children play. Amethyst was in my lap, holding a pair of plastic keys. I couldn't help but smile at her. Amethyst had grown little tufts of black hair that curled at the ends. Her once gray-blue eyes slowly turned into a sea-green hue. Her skin was tan like mine but lighter. I kissed her forehead. Amethyst looked up at me. She reached out her hands, and she tried to grab at my beard. "No, no." I chuckled, carefully putting her hands down. I heard a man clear his throat. I looked up to see Zeus and gulped. He had shoulder-length black hair and a gray-and-black neatly trimmed beard. He was wearing a dark blue pinstriped suit; he always liked those tailored suits ever since they became a thing. He narrowed his electric-blue eyes at me with his arms folded over his chest. "I'm babysitting." I lied, bringing Amethyst closer to me.

Zeus scoffed. I stood up and shielded Amethyst from Zeus. "You had a child?" "W-well, so did you!" I stuttered. "What difference is there between you having a child and me having one?" "Are you trying to destroy us?" Zeus's lips tightened, and his face got as dark as a thundercloud. "She could be the end of us!" "Could be! That's like a 50/50 chance! That's only depending on how I raise her." "You will not be raising her!" Zeus roared so loud it shook the sky. "You will give her to me, and I will take care of her!" "No!" I yell taking a few steps back as he tried to grab Amethyst. "Give me," Zeus looked up at me, eyes filled with rage. "The child!" I ran as fast as I could through the park. I bumped into people, ran around rocks, trees, and anything else in my way. After three hours of running, I looked behind me to see if Zeus was still on my tail. I didn't see him. I sat down under a tree to catch my breath. I lifted up the pink blanket that covered my daughters face, I was greeted by beautiful sea-green eyes. I smiled at her. "I swear I'll always keep you safe." Amethyst giggled when I kissed her forehead. Out of nowhere, Amethyst was snatched out of my hands. I saw Zeus run and teleport away. I ran and teleported after him, I teleported to Olympus. I searched all the temples, asked the Olympians if they've seen him. No luck.

Hestias POV

I was walking through the Olympian park saying hi to any nymph or satyr that walked by. I noticed my younger brother, Poseidon, sitting at a bench with his head in his arms. I walked up to him and piped up. "Hey, Poseidon." Poseidon lifted his head a little bit for me to see only one sea-green eye that was slightly red. I was surprised to see sadness in his eyes.

Poseidon usually had a laid-back and happy mood, recently he's been more thrilled than before. That's why I'm so surprised. I placed a hand on his shoulder and sat next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked him. Poseidon lifted his head, both his eyes were slightly red from crying. "What's wrong, Poseidon?" He hugged me and placed his face in my neck. Poseidon was sobbing, "Poseidon, what's wrong?" I asked again getting worried. "He took her," was all I got out of him before he continued sobbing. I soothed Poseidon and calmed him down enough for him to start talking. Poseidon told me everything about his daughter, Amethyst, how happy he was to have her, and that Zeus took her and was going to kill her. Poseidon didn't know how to tell his wife and Sally. I invited him to my house for dinner to cheer him up. It did, a little bit.

Zeus's POV

I teleported to a cabin of mine. It was more like a mansion of a cabin in a dense forest in Maine. The cabin mansion was a mix between wood and stone.

I knew about Amethysts existence since Poseidon first took her out of Atlantis. I would've shot that Honda with a lightning bolt, if I hadn't taken a second look at the child. The child was beautiful, her face would fit in the golden ratio. I opened the door to my cabin and headed inside. I walked through my vast hallway, up the circular staircase, and to the bedroom with a balcony. I changed it to a nursery. It was very expensive, much like everything in this mansion. There was a butterfly-shaped LED chandelier on the ceiling.

In the middle of the nursery up against the wall was a white crib with pink bedding, pink soft pillows, and a pink mosquito net. I walked over to the crib and opened the net. I placed Amethyst in the crib. "Welcome to your new home Amethyst." I smiled but frowned and leaned on the crib looking at the curious girl. "I don't like the name Amethyst," I muttered looking around the room. The room was colored light pink with giant white curtains at the windows and glass door to the balcony. There were white dressers, there was a walk-in closet and bathroom. A big fluffy pink rug on the floor, a chair next to the crib. I got the child a small white table with chairs and a porcelain tea set. A big castle dollhouse stood in the corner of the nursery. A giant bookshelf with kids books and stuffed animals. I bought tons of toys for this child. I looked back at her for a while. The girl had little curly tufts of black coming out of her head. I sneered at her sea-green eyes and black/blue aura. I placed a hand on her forehead and blessed her. She now had a dark blue aura, one of her sea-green eyes changed to electric blue. Her new powers are being immune to electricity, to control rain, transform into a giant eagle, and the ability to grow any plant she desires. "You are now my child, your name is now Astrid Storm Aetos. You are princess of the sky, gods, and Olympus." Astrid gave me a toothless smile, I smiled back. I picked her back up, sat in the chair, read to her, and placed her to sleep in her new crib. No, I didn't take Poseidon's child because I wanted to impregnate her when she turns eighteen.