One month

Poseidon's POV

Amethyst needed to be fed more as she grew; with Sally and the others around, I felt Amethyst would be safe when I go to Olympus. Hades swore not to tell anyone else about Amethyst only if he got to act like the fun uncle with her. Behind my back, Hades blessed Amethyst with necromancy and shadow travel. Amethyst now has a blue and black aura. I confronted Hades about this, and his response was, "Well, you don't become the funnest uncle without blessing your niece, now do you, Poseidon?" I had told my mother about Amethyst. She also swore not to tell people. Mom loved her. Mom blessed Amethyst with the ability to make people around her calm. She did this because she hoped Zeus would change his mind about killing her when they meet. At the same time, she blessed my daughter to birth powerful children, specifically gods. This made me more worried if the gods ever found out about my daughter. If the gods found out about that, and if Amethyst grew up to be a beautiful woman, they'd impregnate her as fast as they could.

When I was feeding Amethyst, Sally glided up to me and asked. "Did you talk to Molly?" "Who?" "Molly! My friend from Hogwarts. In the letter I wrote to you, I told you to meet up with her." "I got distracted by Amethyst." Sally rubbed her temple, "Alright, I'll take you to Molly's house so you can talk to her." "Can't you just tell me about Hogwarts yourself?" I stood and burped Amethyst. "Yes, but I thought you wouldn't believe me on the matter, so I sent some of my stuff to Molly for her to show you. I told her about you; she thought of it as an honor to raise our daughter." An honor? Sally took Amethyst from me and dressed her up in a onesie that said 'Daddy's girl on the front. "And what about your brother?" I asked her. "You said I'd be hearing bad things about him." "Sirius was framed. I can't prove that he was. The ministry never believed me when I said he could do no wrong; well, there were so many witnesses saying my brother killed his friend-" "He killed someone!" "No! People thought he did. I know my brother like the back of my hand; he could never kill anyone." Sally bundled Amethyst up in a pink blanket. Sally, Amethyst, and I headed to London. My chariot turned into a grey Honda Odyssey. Amethyst was strapped in the back. Sally stayed in the back to look after her and gave me directions to Molly's house. Molly Weasley and her family lived in the countryside, in a very large house. Not a mansion; the house looked like it used to be a stone pigpen, and the rooms were added every few years. It was very high and crooked. There were at least five chimneys on top of the red roof. Near the front door laid rubber boots and a rusty cauldron, several fat chickens pecked their way around the property. As Sally and I exited the car, I noticed a crooked sign that read THE BURROW. I took out the car seat with a sleeping Amethyst; Sally and I headed to the house. Two young boys with red hair walked out the door; when they saw us, they yelled. "Mum!" A slightly overweight woman ran to the door, a worried look on her face; she too had flaming red hair. The woman, who I'm guessing is Molly, squinted her eyes at us. "Sally?" "Molly!" Sally opened her arms and went to hug Molly. "Wow, you look different." Molly commented, looking Sally up and down. "Yeah, I died giving birth. Thankfully, Hades allowed me to be with Amethyst." Molly looked over to me and her eyes laid on the baby carrier. "Can I see her?" She asked, approaching me. I turned the carrier around to show the sleeping, bundled Amethyst. "Oh, she's darling!" Molly exclaimed. "You know, I had just given birth to another son, Ron, although he's about six months old." "Amethyst is a month old." I told her. "Oh, where are my manners? Please come in for tea." We headed inside. Molly tended to Ron, who made a mess with his food. I smiled, thinking of when Amethyst will be old enough to do that. I placed the baby carrier on the table and sat down. "Was this supposed to be our future, sis, mum?" One of the young boys asked, getting on a chair to look at Amethyst. Amethyst gave a cute yawn and slowly opened her eyes. Over the days, her eyes slowly turned into a sea-green hue. "Yes, Fred, but I'm guessing Lord Poseidon wants to raise his daughter himself." "Yes, yes I do, and Sally here told me that you have some important things to tell me?" "Ah, yes, just a second, Lord Poseidon." As Molly occupied herself with Ron, I looked around the room. The house had a welcoming atmosphere to it. I feel my daughter would've loved it here if I was unable to take care of her. The kitchen seemed to be the center of life in the household. It was small and rather cramped; a scrubbed wooden table with eight chairs, a window overlooked the house's front path, and a prominent fireplace, with the mantelpiece, stacked three deep with cookbooks. Inside the back door sat a perch for an owl and a long narrow passageway leading to a staircase and the rest of the house. Amethyst would love this place. I thought. It's not a palace, but it feels like a home anyone could live in. If I were mortal, I'd choose a house like this to raise my daughter. I was taken out of my thoughts by Amethyst's laughter. The two boys, my guess identical twins, made faces at Amethyst, making her laugh. Sally smiled at the way they acted. "Now, Lord Poseidon," Molly came back with a trunk. "Call me Poseidon. I grew out of being called Lord all the time as respect." Molly nodded and opened the trunk, and took out a key. "This," she handed the key to me. "is the key to Sally's vault." "You have a vault?" I turned to Sally. "Yes, it's where I stored my inheritance and the money I earned. It's for Amethyst when she goes to Hogwarts."

Molly showed me a family album, though it was mainly Sally and her brother, Sally's parents were cut out of the photos. Molly explained to me how, in the wizarding world, their pictures move. Sally's brother waved at me. I was told about Hogwarts, Quidditch, Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, and the Ministry of Magic. I had met another one of Molly's sons, Percy, Bill, and Charlie. As Molly explained to me all the laws, her husband walked through the door. "Arthur, this is Poseidon, Sally's god lover," Molly told him, pointing to me. I waved, and Arthur bowed. He had balding bright red hair and green eyes covered by glasses. "Hello, your majesty." "Don't call me that. I grew out of being called majesty, Lord, all that, call me Poseidon." Arthur nodded, kissed his wife and sat down at the table. "So, what brings you here?" He asked me. "Sally wanted me to know about the Wizarding world before Amethyst is of age to go to Hogwarts." I stayed with the family for lunch and got to know them personally, they were relatively nice people.

Sally, Amethyst, and I left, taking the trunk. I told Amphitrite and my sons about Amethyst and what she would be, they accepted her just the same.