Five Months

Poseidon's POV

Artemis had the idea to show Amethyst to the rest of the Gods on Olympus. The gods that came were Hecate, Nemesis, Iris, Hebe, and Nike. Several nymphs, naiads, dryads, and satyrs came as well.

I invited Hades knowing Zeus wouldn't.

Amethyst was shown around by me and eventually she was passed around like hot potato. Amethyst smiled at everyone.

Hades asked me if I'd tell everyone about the Wizarding world. "I don't think I should." I whispered to him. "Why not?" Hades questioned, he was holding a small black box. "Well, I'm scared that Zeus will change his mind, even though I despise what he did. It might change his mind of keeping Amethyst alive." Hades nodded agreeing with me. I pointed to the small box in his hand. "What's that?" "Oh, it's a present for Amethyst." Hades walked up to Iris. She was holding Amethyst and surrounded by Nemesis and Nike. Nemesis had short, curly black hair and golden eyes. She was wearing a red jacket, black jeans, and boots. Nemesis's whip was connected to her jeans. Nike was tall and wearing a glittering sleeveless dress. Nike's dark hair was in piled-up braids circled with a gilded laurel wreath. Nike was always wide eyed and looked like a crazy person, still Amethyst seemed to like her. Nike had wings colored polished gold that glitters brightly. Iris has olive-colored skin, long black hair, and warm brown eyes. The form she was in was a middle-aged woman with glasses. Nike and Nemesis weren't as scared of Hades as Iris was. I walked over with him because I was curious of what was in the box. "Hello, Hades." Nemesis greeted crossing her arms. "Hello Nemesis." "What are you doing here, Hades? Don't you have work to do in the Underworld?" It was well known Hades worked more than the average mortal in a year, and since he doesn't have a good relationship with a large number of people he's not a 'come to party' type. Hades forced a smile and responded. "Well, my niece takes precedence over the paperwork I can finish at any time. Plus," Hades opened the box revealing a silver necklace with a giant, blue gem in the shape of a heart imbedded in a black skulls mouth. We all gawked at it. It was beautiful and it had to have costed over a million dollars or something. "I wanted to give Amethyst a present." Hades's smile wasn't forced or faked anymore, he was genuinely happy. He took out the necklace and placed it on Amethysts neck. Amethyst traced her finger over the etches in the heart gem.

Amethyst was blessed with beauty by Aphrodite, Athena blessed her with intelligence. "Wouldn't want your daughter to fail in school." She remarked, I growled. Athena thinks I'm an idiot. Hephaestus—forging and machine sensitivity. Hestia didn't know what to bless Amethyst with, she did congratulate Zeus and I on our daughter. Demeter blessed Amethyst with the ability to cook. "You better feed your daughter right, you two." Apollo gave Amethyst the ability to sing and archery. Artemis blessed Amethyst with the usual blessing she gives to all her huntresses, and said she'd hope Amethyst would join her hunt. Nemesis blessed Amethyst to be in her words, "badass." Nike blessed Amethyst to be extremely athletic, and Iris gifted a clear crystal in the shape of a seashell.

Because Zeus and I can't agree on what the house should look like. He wants a palace, and I want a beach house. You know how Athena suggested Amethysts house be in the middle of my and Zeus's domain. Well, behind my back Zeus created a new floating piece of land next to Olympus. It was half as big as Olympus and there were a set of stone steps leading up to it. The land was filled with lush green grass and the layout of the mansion.

Amethysts house would be the only one that's not either a temple or palace.

We got to work.

Hades called his skeletons to help build Amethysts palace. We decided the color be a dark blue with white windows and doors. The roof was a dormer roof, a roof with windows on it, with gray tiles. The porch was white and had six white columns holding a balcony. On the left side of the porch was a light blue porch swing. Demeter made clinging vines grow on the columns, Persephone made a beautiful flower garden of multiple varieties in the front yard. In the back yard, which was big enough for an apple, orange, cherry blossom, mangos, peach, pomegranate, banana, and nectarine trees. There was a strawberry and grape patch. There was also a vegetable patch with carrots, potatoes, celery, and cabbage. Demeter wanted to make sure Amethyst eats healthy. I conjured up a stream that ran through the trees and fall down the floating island. Though the water slowly disappears when it gets too close to the mortal realm.