Two Years Old

Amethysts POV

I was busy playing with my pets when mommy called my name.

"Amethyst!" She called. "It's time for dinner! Come on down!"

I got up and went downstairs, my pets on my tail.

I entered the kitchen to see daddy there. He was leaning on the kitchen counter and talking to mommy about something.

"Daddy!" I ran up to him, he picked me up, and kissed my cheek.

"Hello, guppy."

"When is other mommy coming to see me?" I asked him. I was told the mommy, who took care of me, wasn't my real mom and my dads sister who chose to. I haven't seen my stepmom in a long time.

"She has some work she needs to get done, sweetie, but she promised that tomorrow she'll go with you to choose a cap for your IPad."

I smiled and we went to the dining room to eat. Daddy strapped me in my booster seat and pets sat at the table.

"Do the animals always sit at the table?" Daddy asked mommy, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, makes the room feel less lonely." With a wave of mommy's hand, our dinner appeared in front of us.

I picked up my spoon and started eating.

Mommy and dad started talking to each other about boring stuff.

———The next day————

I got dressed in a blue and white striped shirt, denim shorts, and blue sneakers.

Stepmom had arrived somewhere near ten.

"Oh, hello, my little fishling!" She greeted, picking me up and giving me a big hug.

Mommy told my stepmom that I had a photo shoot today and had to be on set at a certain time.

Stepmom nodded and we left.

We were in the mall, I was in the stroller with Rebel and Mrs. O'Leary on a collar.

Rebel is docile and not an attacking sort of lion. If he does, he's just being playful and all you get are minor scratches that heal within a week or so.

Stepmom wheeled us into the iPad case store. I have dyslexia, I can't read.

Stepmom put me in front of the cases for iPads. I looked at each of them. They were all different colors. Some had stands, a keyboard, or a design.

The one that caught my eye was the one that had a butterfly on it. I pointed to it.

"You want this one, Amy?" Stepmom asked kneeling down.

I nodded, smiling.

Stepmom bought it and we left.

We went to the photo shoot and I got dressed in some clothes from Old Navy. It was a fall photo shoot and the point of this was to sell clothes from Old Navy.

"Okay, act cute." The photographer told me. I ran around the red and orange leaves.

I grabbed some and threw them in the air, I fell in a pile of leaves and such.

We did get a photo with stepmom and my pets in it, Rebel was cooperative and Mrs. O'Leary was excited. All in all, we got some great photos.

We headed to Hollywood to shoot another episode of The Manson Family.

Being a baby, I don't appear much in the show, but I do appear in every episode since I'm the reason they get ratings.

Dad says it's a horrible show, in his opinion anyway.

I was put in a light pink pj with the word 'princess' in cursive at the top and under that six Disney princesses.

I walked down the sets stairs, holding my stuffed teddy, the mommy actress looked behind her and asked.

"Robin, why are you up?"

"I had a nightmare." I'd say in a baby voice, holding the teddy tighter.

The actress would comfort me.

The show was a bit like Liv and Maddie, but it only kept going because of me.

————————————————————————————————

So sorry this was so short, writers block.