Two Months

Poseidon's POV

I asked Hades to meet me at a Denny's and told him about Amethyst being a witch; thankfully, he still accepted Amethyst. "I don't care if she's a witch, Persephone's friends with Hecate. Now, about this Hogwarts school, is it expensive?" Hades asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "No, anyone can go as long as they get a letter saying they're accepted. Why? Would you pay for it?" I smiled. Hades was richer than any other god. Money was never really an issue for him. "Yes, if Amethyst swears to do her best and keep her grades up." Amethyst was next to me, asleep in her carrier and in a cute pink onesie clutching her Nemo. Hades glanced at her. I knew Hades didn't hate my daughter which is why I entrusted her life to him. I can sense it through the way he looks at her, it wasn't with hatred. I want to know what Hades saw in her that made him love her so much, all he told me was that she'd live a long life.

We teleported to the Weasley house in the morning; I brought Amethyst.

I knocked on the door. Molly opened it. "Hello, Molly, this is my brother Hades." Molly looked up at my brother. Hades emits fear involuntarily, so it was normal to see a mortal or any god scared of him. "Hello," Molly trembled. "May we come in?" Hades asked. "Oh! Oh, of course." We entered the house and saw everyone having breakfast. "Arthur, you remember Poseidon. This is his brother Hades."

"Whys your skin so white!" One of the Weasley twins piped up. His mother gave him a stern look. Hades chuckled. "It's very dark in the Underworld. I never leave. Over time, the less I spent in the sun, the whiter my skin got." "So you're saying if I spend all my time in the dark, my skin will get as white as yours?" Asked the other twin. "No," Hades smile slid across his face. "If you lack vitamin D, you will have very weak bones, making it easier to break them." The smile on Hades's face was unsettling, almost like he wanted to break someone's bones. "Okay," Arthur broke the silence. "I should bring you two to Diagon Alley." Arthur had a light blue Ford Anglia. Arthur told us he magicked the car so that eight people can fit in it. I put Amethyst's carrier in the back, in the middle of Hades, and I. Hades was doing paperwork and Amethyst mainly slept, and I was happy she did. Diagon alley was hidden by a pub. I put Amethyst back in her stroller and headed inside. "This is the Leaky Cauldron," Arthur told us as he lead us to the back. He took out his wand and touched a brick. The brick he touched quivered, wriggled, in the middle a small hole appeared. It grew wider and wider, and then we were facing an archway onto a cobbled street that twisted and turned out of sight. We walked in and Arthur told us about every store that was there. Sally had given me the key to her vault, Arthur helped me choose the right amount of money. I had bought a male barn owl for Amethyst and a book called, Hogwarts: A history. Amethyst loved the owl. She woke up when we were in the owl emporium. We were just walking through the store and heard Amethyst whine. I looked to see her extending her hands towards the owls. "This one, guppy?" Amethyst babbled something that sounded like a no. Did this three more times, until we got to the last owl and Amethyst pointed to the barn owl. The owl walked towards Amethyst and hooted, Amethyst loved that.

It was a hot day, so we stopped for ice cream. Hades was still doing his paperwork and Amethyst had just awoken so I fed her. We were approached by a man with sleek blond-white hair and a pointed face. "Hello, Arthur." He greeted Arthur with cold grey eyes. I don't think he was happy to see Arthur. "Hello, Lucius." Arthur snarled. "I see you've made two new friends, I bet they have way more children then they can afford, just like you Weasley." Lucius laughed. Hades softly growled and walked to the man. Hades like Zeus is tall and imposing, but with the power to control fear, he was much more terrifying. Lucius quivered and shook under his gaze. Hades scoffed. "I never liked the rich mortals." Hades sat back down and continued his paperwork. Lucius didn't speak, he just left. "Sorry about him, he's a pure-blood wizard who, unlike me, is rich. He doesn't like Muggles, our word for humans. He probably thought you guys were humans." When we left, Hades still had some time before he has to go to the Underworld, so we went to a park. "So, how's it been taking care of Amethyst?" He asked me. We were walking through Regents park. "Amethyst needs constant attention, but with the help of Sally and Amphitrite, I can get my work done." "You're overworked and tired." I laughed. We gods don't need sleep, but we do work to make sure the earth worked perfectly for mortals. Ever since I got Amethyst, I felt like sleeping which was impossible because she needs to be fed morning and night. We had a good long conversation, something we hadn't had ever. We told jokes and laughed, another we've never done.

We said our goodbyes and I teleported to a beach. I headed to the pier and walked to the end of it. I sat on the bench overlooking the ocean, I slowly rocked the stroller when I heard Amethyst fussing. "Hello, Poseidon." I heard a woman say in a sweet voice. I turned around and was surprised to see Aphrodite. "Uhh, hi." I was a bit confused why she was here. I wasn't worried that she'd out me to Zeus because we were cool. And no, it's not because I slept with her. Aphrodite changes the way she looks by who someone loves, for me she looks like a mixture of Sally and Amphitrite. Long brown hair, mocha-dark eyes, wore a simple white gown, and a kind smile that was as warm as a quilt. I noticed she tried looking around me to the stroller. "I saw you and Hades at the park with that stroller." "If you want to see my daughter, you can." I told her. Aphrodite's face lit up, she ran over and sat down. "Ohhh! She's so adorable." "Mhm, yeah." I mumbled. Amethyst had kept me up last night with her fussing and the sleep was catching up with me. Before Aphrodite asked me something else I had dozed off.

Aphrodite's POV

I was going to ask Poseidon what the girls name was, but he had fallen asleep. I carefully picked up the sleeping child. She slowly opened her eyes and I was greeted by beautiful sea-green eyes. The girl had tufts of jet-black hair that softly curled, like a beach wave type hairstyle. The girl was starting to whine. "Oh, no, no, no, don't cry." I got up and started to rock my arms, but that didn't work. I didn't want to wake up Poseidon and I didn't know how to calm the child. I remembered babies love animals, I called a dove and showed it to her. She calmed down and reached her hands towards the dove. The girl liked hearing the dove coo. It was fine for a while when I heard a loud engine roar. Uh oh. The engine scared off the dove and I looked over to Ares annoyed. He was dressed in a red muscle shirt and gray sweatpants, something I used to like seeing him wear before we broke up. The girl started to cry again and I begin trying to soothe the child. Ares got off his motorcycle and walked up to me. "What do you want Ares?" I hissed. He opened his mouth to say something to me but his flame eyes darted to the crying child. "Who's that?" He sounded jealous. "Why do you care?" I took a step back in case he got violent. "Who is that?" Ares asked getting in my face. I could feel the anger emanating from him. The girl was getting scared and cried louder. "Look, Ares, just leave. Nothing you say or do will ever get us back together." I turned around to head back to Poseidon, who I saw was awake. I felt a strong grip on my arm and Ares tried dragging me away. Suddenly, Poseidon ran up and tackled Ares. He punched him and threw him over the pier splashing in the water. "Give me Amethyst." He asked his voice breathy. I did as he asked and he disappeared leaving the smell of ocean mist in the air.

Authors note: I've decided to change that Sally doesn't have to be with Amethyst all the time, she's mainly tied to Atlantis, and Amethyst like ghosts are tied to where they died.