Ten Months

Hestia's POV

   I've started teaching Amethyst how to feed herself, she's slowly learning how to do it. One day Hades had come to visit. "Oh, hello, Hades." I answered with a pleased smile. "Did you come to see how your Amethyst is doing?" Over the past few months, I've learned Hades strives to be Amethysts favorite fun uncle. "She's in the living room with her mother." I opened the door wider to let him in. He did and told me. "Poseidon had just gotten a call from Amethysts agency, she has been accepted to star in a Disney Channel show." "Amethyst is going to be on television?" I exclaimed. "That's amazing!" "Yes, it is." Hades gave a weak smile. "Poseidon is busy with other matters and asked if I could take his daughter to Disney studios. Zeus is busy as well, not that he ever spends time with her." Hades weak smile contorted to anger, and the once beautiful red rose beside him wilted and died. I kept my stance and tried to keep the smile on my face, soon Hades calmed himself. I was a bit unhappy since I'd be losing Amethyst for an entire day, Hades saw that. "If you want you can join us." I smiled and nodded. I got Amethyst dressed and ready, while Sally readied the diaper bag and we entered the limo.

Hades's POV

   Poseidon told me what time I had to be at the studio. He even assured me he'd call the producer and say I'll be there. I nodded and left using the shadows. I loved being near Amethyst. She seemed to be the only niece I had that didn't fear me.

   The first time we met and I looked over at her. She had a confused look on her face. Amethyst had looked at me for a long time before she gave me a huge smile. I was a bit surprised since usually all I get were veering eyes and terrified looks. A part of me wanted to pick her up and kidnap her since Poseidon would have to ask before entering the Underworld, but I stopped myself from doing that. The chance she'd hate me for doing that surfaced through my mind, so I left, leaving baby Amethyst with her mother. Plus, Poseidon wouldn't hesitate on attacking me the next time we see each other.

   At times when Hestia had to do her godly duties, I'd babysit Amethyst. Amethyst felt comfortable in the Underworld, though I had forbidden her from ever entering the Fields of Punishment. Amethyst loved Cerberus, and he loved her. There have been times where Amethyst would shadow travel away and once Zeus has been told, he overreacts.

    Now, I heard this from Hermès. During dinner, Hestia left the dining room to get something and came back to an empty high chair.

Flashback~Hestia's POV

   I went to the kitchen to get some carrots for Amethyst. When I got back, I dropped the plate of carrots seeing Amethyst was not in her high chair. "Amethyst?" I called. "Amethyst!" I ran out of the dining room. My voice got louder and more worried when I couldn't find her. I checked every room, the front and back yard. I was starting to hyperventilate, Where on earth could she be?! I remembered how many enemies Poseidon and Zeus have, and Amethyst hasn't been kept a secret. The thought of them taking Amethyst was something that ran through my head. I teleported to Zeus, who was in his study, and told him what happened sobbing. Zeus called every god on the search for Amethyst, he ordered the wind gods to search every corner of the earth. Artemis and her hunters were ordered to search every forest, Hephaestus every volcano. Ares, Hermès, Athena, and Apollo to search every city, town, and village. When Poseidon was told, he did practically the same thing. Poseidon ordered his subjects to search every inch of the sea. I stayed in the mansion and waited for any news on Amethyst.

Tethys's POV

I was cooking dinner when I heard a loud, girly shriek from the living room. My husband, Oceanus, ran into the kitchen talking fast about something. I couldn't understand a word he said, imagine a person getting so scared they can't say what scared them. "Oceanus," I placed my hands on his shoulders. "What's wrong?" "There's a baby in the living room!" He shrieked again. You know for a male titan, he screams like a girl. I went into the living room to find a little girl with messy jet black hair. She was wearing a blue and white striped shirt with a light blue skirt and a bow around her waist. When she saw me, the little girl clawed her hands at me and said, "Rawr." She smiled at me. I chuckled. I guess she liked scaring my husband.