Nine Years Old

Amethysts POV

The boys got me pregnant again. This time my belly got bigger than usual. I'm five months pregnant, I got my ultrasound, and we found out I was pregnant with triplets! When Apollo, Hermes, and Ares saw how many kids were in my belly, they looked worried. It might've been because they'd have to leave me alone with five young kids, who'll need a lot of attention. Hestia and my mother-in-laws said they'd help.

The triplets were boys, and we decided to name them Axel, Boris, and Griffin. When the dragons saw how big my belly got, their eyes widened, and they came over to see if I was okay. My husbands were very adamant that I don't stand for most of the day and not do most of the chores, like picking fruit. Damianos is pretty excited to have three new brothers, Philomena not so much. My parents were stunned.

It's Christmas, and I'm eight months pregnant, I looked like I had a giant balloon up my shirt. Damianos liked running his car over my belly. We had to teach him not to open other people's presents, he was upset when he couldn't rip them to pieces. We've been teaching Philomena how to talk, but she hasn't said a word.

Ares handed Damianos his gift and Damianos had a fun time ripping that one with his claws. Inside the box was a cool-looking foam sword, Damianos shrieked excitedly at the sight of it. Damianos got a bunch of things. Cars, rocking horse, Mega Bloks, scoot around bike, pound a ball, a play tent and tunnel with balls, and lots more. Damianos was trying to get onto a mini-motorcycle Ares gave him, it looked like Ares's bike, just with training wheels. Ares helped his son up onto the motorcycle, he held him there. Damianos made vroom vroom noises as Ares pushed him.

Philomena got some of the same things as Damianos did, just more feminine. Philomena and Damianos spent the afternoon playing war with their dolls/action figures.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was a bit worried about Philomena; she hasn't talked yet, and she wasn't reacting to any loud noises. Apollo took her to Asclepius and we found out she was deaf, which explained a lot. Hermes taught Philomena sign language.

The boys were born on January 14th. Axel had dark jet-black hair and golden-yellow eyes, Boris had blonde hair and sea-green eyes, Griffin had black hair with light blue eyes.

The first month was much harder with triplets. I only have two breasts; I can't feed them at the same time. My husbands did their best to help me, and when they left to do their duties, Leto, Maia, and Hestia helped me with the kids and chores. Even still, I felt exhausted at the end of the day.

One morning, I woke up alone in bed. On the bedside table was a note and some breakfast; the blue pancakes were in the shape of hearts. I ate breakfast and read the note.

Morning baby!

Hermes, Ares, and I have taken the kids out for some fun. We want you to take it easy and relax this Mother's Day. You've been working too hard this past year. We advise you to go to these places, and don't you dare work today!

Love, your husbands ♥️

The note listed a massage parlor, a spa, a nail salon, stuff like that. I guess that's why I woke up around eight. On a normal day, the triplets usually wake up around five, and that's where my day starts. Feels nice to have an extra three hours of rest. I got up out of bed, took a long, hot shower, got dressed, and went off to all the places they recommended. I admit it was nice to have some me time, but I also miss playing with my babies.

It's one of the things I don't like about kids. They can make you hate them, but adore them at the same time.

After I had done everything, I got a text from Ares telling me to come home for another surprise. I went home and saw Hermes on the front porch.