39. <3

—- Wilbur's pov—-

It was a long drive over. We were all renting a massive house so that we could all stay together. Almost every room had a balcony and there was a huge swimming pool. Quackity carried me in. I didn't feel well at all. That fall hadn't been good. 

Quackity carried me to our room. I got changed while he unpacked our things. I put on some sweatpants and one of Quackity's hoodies. I put on a corset belt. I went out onto the balcony. The sun was setting and there was a gentle breeze. Quackity came out onto the balcony. He took me by the waist and I hung my arms around his neck. He pulled me in and we kissed. When we stopped I moved back over to the balcony edge.

I could hear him doing something behind us. I wasn't really paying much attention though. But then he pulled me back over to him. He was being weird though. He pulled me in and we kissed again. When we stopped he pulled away. And then I realised what he was doing. He got down on one knee and pulled out a navy velvet box.

"Wilbur, I love you so much, and I want to stay with you forever. Will you marry me?" He asked.

I was trembling. Tears poured down my face.

"Yes." I said after a few moments of silence.

Quackity placed a beautiful diamond ring on my finger before I collapsed into his arms. I couldn't believe it. Quackity picked me up and swung me around in his arms. 

"Can we wait a while to tell everyone?" I asked. "It'd be a bit much considering that we only just told them that I'm pregnant."

He nodded. I rested my head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." I said as I felt myself drift off to sleep.

"I love you too." Said Quackity.

He picked me up and took me over to our bed. He kissed me on the forehead before I drifted off to sleep.

(time skip to later on)

--- Quackity's pov---

It was genuinely hard for me to believe that I'd actually proposed to Wilbur. Everything felt crazy. He was pregnant and we were engaged. I looked over at him. He looked so peaceful when he slept. 

He deserved the world. <3