34. hangovers

—- Wilbur's pov—-

I was nervous for stream. We were unboxing some stuff that Schlatt had gotten Tommy and Tubbo to choose. We were just sitting around sorting ourselves out while we left the starting soon screen on. I was messaging James, confirming that he could stay with us. I was sitting on the end of a table which was just in shot. Schlatt was sitting at the desk sorting stream out and Charlie and Ted were just wandering around. 

Quackity came up and kissed me on the forehead before he and the others sat down with Schlatt in front of the camera. I stayed sat in the back. They turned on the camera and started talking to chat. I waved but then went back to messaging people on my phone. The others got up and dragged over another table and moved the camera closer so that we could open everything. 

"So I have no idea what any of this is and I think that it was a bad idea getting Tommy and Tubbo to pick these." Said Schlatt.

He grabbed a small package and started unwrapping it. 

"What on earth is this?" He asked.

"I think I know." I said laughing. "So, uhh- Tommy asked me what would freak you out, and umm- yeah."

He unwrapped it to reveal a shlanket. The others stood back laughing.

"Wtf." He said. "I'm going to throw this in the trash later."

"We could sell that for a lot of money." Said Quackity.

"Yeah." Agreed Ted. "Schlatt's actual shlanket."

Schlatt threw it to the ground and we kept going. The next just annoyed him more.

"A fucking L'manberg flag." He said. "Gonna throw that away too."

"What's wrong with L'manberg?" I shouted.

We argued for a while and then Schlatt went back to opening things. After a while we all ended up helping him unwrap things. And then we came to a massive stash of alcohol.

"How much is even here?" Asked Schlatt, surprised.

He grabbed a bottle and opened it up. 

"Here we go." I said, knowing how this was going to end.

And I was right of course. We all ended up incredibly drunk.

—- Quackity's pov—-

Once we started drinking the entire thing was a mess. Wilbur drunk until he passed out. And the others stopped for a while when they realised it was probably a bit too much. Although not after long they started drinking again. I went to grab some food to stop myself from throwing up. When I came back I sat down next to the table Wilbur was on. There was no way that any of us should have been doing this now. 

We finally ended stream when we unwrapped the last package. It had all been mental. I was just about sober enough to carry Wilbur back to our room. He stirred slightly when I set him down on the bed. And he rolled over to rest against my chest when I laid down next to him.

—- Wilbur's pov—-

The next morning I felt awful. And the first thing I did when I woke up was to rush into the bathroom and throw up into the toilet. When Quackity woke up he came in to help me. He grabbed the painkillers that I always carried. After a while I was okay but I still felt awful.

I had a shower and then got changed. I put on some sweatpants and then put on one of Quackity's massively oversized hoodies. I put on a corset belt and some boots before going to pack my bag. We were supposed to be leaving today. Quackity seemed okay enough to be able to drive, although he also had a small hangover. 

We were ready to leave by the time the others woke up. They all had a massive hangover. We put our cases in the car and then drove off as the others waved at us. 

I lay on the backseat, still feeling ill. I noticed Quackity looking over at me from time to time. He turned on the radio and Artic Monkeys started playing out. I sang along to it and I saw Quackity blush. When the song finished I grabbed Quackity's phone and looked at the music. I looked at his favourite playlist. I blushed when I saw that it was just me and Lovejoy on there.