17. welp

—- Wilbur's pov—-

I did not want to do that stream. It felt so unfair. I didn't really mind it, but still. 

"So uhh- you guys may have seen that we hit the sub goal last stream." Said Quackity. "And of course we've forced Wilbur to do it against his will. Come on."

"No." I shouted.

"Why not?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"That makes no sense." He said.

"I know." I said.

"If you don't come over here now, I'm gonna come get you." He said.

"No." I said.

"Fine." He said.

He got up and came towards me. He picked me up and whispered in my ear, "Now be good Princess."

I was blushing so much. He carried me on, and put me down on the table behind us.

"You've got to do this for the next sub goal." I said.

"But how could anyone look and cuter than you?" He asked.

I blushed even more then. But chat for once weren't going mental about it. They were talking about a picture from today on twitter.

"Chat, shut up for a moment." Said Quackity. "Okay, okay. So yes, today some of you guys did see me out with someone. And you guys were really nice. But give me a bit of space. Now c'mon Wilbur, show chat your outfit."

"They can see from here." I said.

I picked up my phone as Quackity talked to chat. There were messages from Tommy. I didn't reply. I just stared at it. And then, like previously, I got up to throw my phone across the room.

"No, no." Shouted Quackity. "No throwing phones, there won't be a beanbag for it to land on this time."

He grabbed my arm in which I was holding up my phone in. He took the phone from my hand and put it on the table. I collapsed into his arms, crying. He laid me on the floor while he quickly ended stream.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Quackity just hugged me and said nothing. Eventually, I was almost asleep. Quackity picked me up and laid me down on my bed in my room. The stream was such a disaster.