15. long chapter

--- Wilbur's pov--- (for those who didnt see, i changed tag too hide and seek.)

(defo not a massive time skip to the next day)

Me and Quackity got there early, although most people were already there. Once everyone had arrived and prepared, we were driven to the place. It was a large school. We had ten minutes to hide.

We all ran off. There was, me, Quackity, Sapnap, Karl, Dream, George, Aimsey, Ranboo, Nolan, Chandler. Chris and Mr Beast were searching.

I ran off and turned down a few hallways, I ran upstairs and found a theatre like room. I hid under the staircase as there was a low chance of being seen. I heard footsteps and people shouting.

"There's no chance anyone finds me here." I whispered. "And also, if anyone gets close, I can just go and run behind the chairs."

Then I saw someone.

"Quackity?" I said, he looked at me and smirked.

"Move over." He said.

"Wha-" I started.

He lifted me up, and shuffled into the corner I was in, before putting me down on his lap.

"You are such a baby." I said.

"Be quiet." He whispered. "The hiding time just ended."

"If they find us it's your fault." I whispered.

After a while, the radio turned on. "Chandler has been found. Nine of you remain."

We laughed as we heard various messages from the others.

"Who's that laughing?" Asked Mr Beast over the radio.

Quackity clasped his hand over my mouth. We heard footsteps above us. Quackity held onto me. But soon, we heard footsteps above us again. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Maybe don't hold onto me." I whispered.

"Shut up." Said Quackity, holding on even tighter. 

The radio turned on again. "Alright, so we've only found one person in an hour. You have ten minutes to move floors. Go."

Me and Quackity ran out the room. We ran straight for the stairs and went up. There was a lounge sort of area.

"The ceiling." I said to Quackity as I stood on a sofa.

I pushed at the ceiling panel above me, and it came away. I pulled myself up, and got Quackity to follow me before placing the panel back. It was squished up there. We had enough room to sit, not enough to stand. We could hear running underneath us. Then a panel got pushed up. The moving time wasn't over yet, we're we still being hunted? And then the panel underneath me got pushed out. I fell out, but managed to hook my legs onto where I fell from. I was stuck, dangling upside down.

"Oh shit." I yelled. "Hey George. Quackity pull me back up. Hey Dream. Could someone pass me that panel?"

Dream passed me the panel, and Quackity pulled me back up. George and Dream the climbed up too. We all sat up there silently sitting in a circle. 

"Soo uhhh- what are you guys doing up here?" Asked Quackity, bored.

"Just hiding, you know." Said George. "How about you?"

"We're also hiding." I said. "Funny that you two decided to go together."

"I could say the same thing." Said George.

"Shhh. There's someone coming." I whispered as we heard footsteps under us.

The radio turned on. "Moving time is over. If you haven't moved floors, you're out. And if you weren't aware, we were hunting that entire time."