16. idk

--- Wilbur's pov---

I was so tired the next day. The stream from the day before had tired me out, especially all the dangling from high places. Today, I wore a white t-shirt and a black skirt along with some fishnets and boots again and a corset belt. And also the necklace which I hadn't taken off since Quackity had given it to me.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast before sitting down next to Quackity. We ate in silence.

"We're going out today." Said Quackity.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Just to a shopping centre in a nearby city." He said. "But be careful, I often run into fans there, and cosplayers."

I went to my room and grabbed a hoodie and face mask so that I wouldn't get recognised. And no, it wasn't my hoodie. When I left the room, Quackity was already waiting at the door. We got in the car and started driving. It wasn't that long a drive there.

When we got there, I put on the hoodie and face mask. Quackity took my hand, and we started walking. We went into a large shopping centre with three floors. There were all sorts of stores from all over the world. Quackity let me go in and out of stores whenever I saw anything I liked. By the time we were done with the first floor, I had a small bad with a few bits of jewellery in and a few pride flags. 

When we got to the second floor, we went to a cafe and had coffee. There were so many shops. I bought a few tops, but not much else from this floor. And there wasn't much on the third floor. We left, and went to a nearby park. We sat down on a bench.

"Sorry." Said Quackity. "That place has changed so much since I last went there. There used to be loads more."

"It was fine." I said. "And anyway, there's still an entire city to go around."

We got up, and Quackity took my hand again. We walked through the park and saw some cosplayers on the way out. They immediately spotted Quackity, and someone who was cosplaying him ran up and asked for a picture. After we walked away, I noticed one of them taking a picture of me and Quackity holding hands. I just hoped that they hadn't recognised me. And, as we walked through the streets, we met more fans. 

I was honestly glad when it was over. The fans had asked maybe a few too many questions. Everyone was really nice, and I don't blame them really since they weren't sure who I was. We went back to the car, and I took off the face mask and hoodie. I lay in the back, and Quackity drove us back. But when we arrived at the house, there was a package outside.

"Well, looks like the package for the sub goal arrived." He said. "And it just happens that we're gonna be streaming later."